Newcastle United (A) - Post-Match Thread

Just back home after the match and a very pleasant day out on the Toon. Almost up there with the 2012 game. To win 4-0 away with a sub-standard performance shows just how good this squad is - it was like shelling peas. TBH I can't see the Geordies getting out of the relegation zone. Having the money to splash around in January doesn't necessarily mean they'll be able to sign the right type of players to keep them up. This current lot had their heads down straight after Ruben scored. The poorest Barcode team I've seen. Great result City, made even better with both dippers & chavs dropping points. Merry Christmas one & all :-)

That penalty decision - if that happened in another part of the pitch, say mid-field, would the ref have blown for a foul and free kick ? No, because Cancelo had won the ball, was in total control of the ball, and play had transitioned to the next phase. Once the ball had gone out of play he might have gone back and booked the player for his challenge but he would have let play go on. It was effectively an 'off the ball' incident.

Genuine question, I work with a Rag He's a complete moron (obviously)...Him along with many others say "No team should be winning the league with 100 points or winning 7-0, It's getting boring". Does anyone else have to listen to this horse shit?
Ask him was it boring when United were winning 13 Prem titles out of 20.

Genuine question, I work with a Rag He's a complete moron (obviously)...Him along with many others say "No team should be winning the league with 100 points or winning 7-0, It's getting boring". Does anyone else have to listen to this horse shit?
Get the “league isnt as strong as it used to be” a lot. Only from United fans as they can’t accept that we may just be better than them in their pomp.

Everybody enjoys comedy : )
Just out of curiosity, was it boring when they were doing it? Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.