Newcastle United (A) | Post Match thread

Watched on a different channel today and only just watched the Sky highlights.

The difference in commentary between them and us was laughable.

I know they want a good underdog story but they crossed into outright being disappointed when we equalised.
Pass me the tissues

Foden needs to start squaring the fucking ball when there’s a massive fucking Viking striker there waiting to tap it into an open net. Pass the ball Phil ffs
I still think it wasn't an easy pass inside today as Erling was a couple of yards too far back. The criticism should be for last week only.

Did well to get back into the match after a poor middle 50 mins.

Referee bottled the red card due to VAR, there is a difference between a tactical foul and a knee high foul that could have ended De Bruyne's season.

Haaland, De Bruyne & Bernardo salvaged the point.

Could be a good point come the end of the season.

Andy Hinchcliffe can fuck off.
perfect summing up

Nothing to disagree with there, as I'm one of those who thought a yellow was fair enough.
But, you'd better bloody turn up against Liverpool and get St Maximum to rip Trent a new one.
We'll turn up, the only problem is that we have potentially lost Wilson with a hamstring injury and we have very little outside of the starting 11. Chris Wood is unlikely to make too much of a difference if he comes in.

Sky commentator going on about Trippier being a City reject ffs. He left about 15 years without making a first team appearance and I don't think I've heard anyone make the connection between him and City before.

I haven’t. Not for a challenge like that.,was yellow all day long.

i have...look back at pl sending off's...bet you don't have to go far back to match one. don't get me wrong i wouldn't have given it, but loads have been. and biased mmeja with heir set agenda zzzzz...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.