Newcastle United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I thought it was an absolutely superb performance. The game management in the last 15 mins was immense.

Cracking win that.
It really was. I loved Haaland’s little smile after he put the ball out off of some Toon defender in stoppage time whilst mucking about in the corner. He may not have scored, but he was having a great time and celebrating even the little bits that go towards securing a good win.

Don't know why your arguing against someone who want's us to win every game..

"The only advantage at that point would be psychological"

So the point's are irrelevant ?
Eh?

First of all I'm not arguing, I'm expressing my opinion and secondly, you think I don't want to win every game?

What I'm trying to say is we could be 6 points ahead of Arsenal at that point or we could be 6 points behind them, but that won't necessarily make a difference at the end of the season. It hasn't for 5 of the past 6. Obviously I'd much prefer us to be 6 points (or whatever) in front but it's not going to decide who wins the title. The only thing that will decide that is who is in front after 38 games. It's like every time we play another top 4 side it's a "six pointer" according to the media or it's a must-win. It isn't. We could lose and still win the title. It's not that difficult to understand.

For the record, I don't think Arsenal will finish first or second.

Now that’s more like it!
Outstanding performance.
Take a bow Phil.
I like a few others were critical of him on Wednesday, but that’s the Foden we know and love.
Great performance all round.

Just got in. Thought it was a high quality and physical game of football credit to both teams. We had to dig deep and were running on empty while they piled the pressure on. They had subs come on and we didn't. Our lads are fucking ridiculous players hats off. Great 3 points.

Also, atmosphere was electric in the south stand tonight loved it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.