Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what happens when the oil runs out ?

The giddy fuckers obviously haven't thought of that, whereas we're ahead of the curve..

Thank fuck we've already got a cabinet full of trophies to polish..!

The year 3278, when the oilwells run dry, cannot come quick enough for the red shirts..!

Nice to see that we are now owned by Sheik Mansour and not Abu Dhabi. The biased journalistic bastards dropped that narrative very quickly post NUFC takeover….

Fathead to be sacked and receive an £8MILLION payoff.

Just a rumour I've heard this morning, one of many.

Speaking to Newcastle fans today, they still don't get it. Still think us and now their owner can spend a much of their own money they like. Still don't get that the FFP they voted for will stop them getting into the self sustaining position we rae in, still don't get attracting players to a relegation threatened team in the North East won't be easy.

It was around 92 - 99 when I spent time up there, mid 90’s were the Keegan era. I can honestly say I only ever saw one dipper shirt wearer in that time. The kids used to turn out in huge numbers at the Newcastle training sessions (out in the countryside at the time) during the school holidays. As I said Durham was a bit of a cross over, I’m not surprised they have itinerant fans or glory hunters as I like to call them.
Let's not forget, Newcastle is a one club town. While perhaps ancient history in football terms, it's therefore an absolute disgrace that they were averaging fewer than 17k in the 1990/91 season. I'm already sick to death of hearing the media describing them as a 'special club'. Special for what exactly?

Fathead to be sacked and receive an £8MILLION payoff.

Just a rumour I've heard this morning, one of many.
He might be an ex rag, but fair play to him if he gets that. I think his record, overall, isn't much worse than Rafa's, who they idolised for whatever reason. I don't know what they expected Bruce to do, given the way Ashley restricted the spending.

If I was him i'd walk away from the game and enjoy that £8m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.