Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not into my club is bigger than yours, it's childish and pathetic and very raggy.

Newcastle are a big club and they sure will be a big rival in the next decade.

Bring it on!!
They are indeed.

But historically bigger clubs like Everton and Villa, despite having large spending power, are still miles off top 4.

I think it's going to take Newcastle a lot longer to challenge than people assume.

It's been discussed a lot already, but the landscape has shifted dramatically since Chelsea and ourselves were bought.

And PSG are not a good comparison. Paris is a wonderful place for a footballer to live, Newcastle isn't.

Plus they have far more sway with UEFA than Newcastle via the ECA.

So let's see.

If its true that they’ve got Bruce doing the media tomorrow then it’s a very shoddy way to treat someone who you are on the verge of sacking.

He’s not a right good football manager but no one deserves that.

If its true that they’ve got Bruce doing the media tomorrow then it’s a very shoddy way to treat someone who you are on the verge of sacking.

He’s not a right good football manager but no one deserves that.
Maybe he's staying until the close season, I'd have thought if he was being turfed and I thought he was a sure thing he'd have gone during this International break.

Next games:

Spurs H
Palace A
Chelsea H
Brighton A
Brentford H
Arsenal A

Then in December a couple of 'easy' home games, Norwich & Burnley but followed by Leicester and dips away, Us & scum at home & Everton away this year.

Can't see more than 10/12 points from those 13 games at best which would leave them Played 20-Points 13/15...which is deep shit. Apart from the 2 easy homes it's a nasty run of games.

Maybe he's staying until the close season, I'd have thought if he was being turfed and I thought he was a sure thing he'd have gone during this International break.

Next games:

Spurs H
Palace A
Chelsea H
Brighton A
Brentford H
Arsenal A

Then in December a couple of 'easy' home games, Norwich & Burnley but followed by Leicester and dips away, Us & scum at home & Everton away this year.

Can't see more than 10/12 points from those 13 games at best which would leave them Played 20-Points 13/15...which is deep shit. Apart from the 2 easy homes it's a nasty run of games.

The horse punchers won’t be buying into him staying the goodwill shown to the new owners would be massively compromised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.