Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kick it out virtue signalling snowflakes have got their little girly knickers in a twist now about head dress wearing Toon fans. Pathetic cunts.

How long before a historical charge of racism lands at Pep’s door for his heinous hate crime of donning a traditional German costume at Oktoberfest
The Saudis beheaded 40 people in the first half of this year.....but KIO are making a big deal about fans wearing a rag??

lol.

To be fair, we talk about United & Liverpool as American-owned clubs because they're owned by Americans. So in that sense, we are an Abu Dhabi-owned club. But we aren't owned BY Abu Dhabi.
Maybe we should refer to them as being Owned by America, instead of American owned, won’t change the narrative in the media but might cause a few light bulb moments in the wider football community. We could have Micah saying “When America bought Utd I didn’t expect all this debt” and so on

Maybe we should refer to them as being Owned by America, instead of American owned, won’t change the narrative in the media but might cause a few light bulb moments in the wider football community. We could have Micah saying “When America bought Utd I didn’t expect all this debt” and so on
The 50 STATE OWNED club, must be Oil in one of them, CNUTS. The state of em Hahahahahahaha fook em. Quiet neighbours.

Does nobody else think its weird that a Man City forum is in support of this? City are owned by a group of billionaire's from all corners of the globe. From the point of view of CFG there is no relationship with Saudi Arabia or Newcastle that I'm aware of, there isn't a reason to get behind this.

As City fans you will ultimately end up paying for it at the gate, Newcastle will raise the stakes in terms of wages which will filter through every club. By the time they get competitive you will be in a post Pep era and will just as vulnerable to them as any other club.

As a club you now have to think and vote with geo political impacts in mind, every vote could have consequences, does anyone think they will accept "its privately owned, we can't do anything about it" when they want City to side with them? Your PR has taken an instant hit as you are automatically lumped in with them and finally the trophies you would have won in the next 10 years has probably been halved.

I'm struggling to think of any benefits other than keeping Utd down which is a bit a small time in all honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.