Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither have I. The biggest load of nonsense posted on here for quite a while. £40m for each & every share on offer (if offered) ? Pull the other one.
Maguire is being factious; possibly.
I assume this is just owner investment but the share purchase is just a legal thing as opposed to just dropping 40 mill in an account.
The point about my post is the tweet is stupid but consistent with the way they will be judged.
I always thought he was fair with the financial side of things but he's playing to the crowd there.

I assume this is just owner investment but the share purchase is just a legal thing as opposed to just dropping 40 mill in an account.
The point about my post is the tweet is stupid but consistent with the way they will be judged.
I always thought he was fair with the financial side of things but he's playing to the crowd there.
Tbf, it's Just a silly joke.

Yep, it’s just a standard injection of capital. There needs to be a double entry: here it is a debit to cash and a corresponding credit to the share capital. Just sticking the money in an account would probably incorrectly generate a taxable profit.

We seem to be in a world where investing in your own business is somehow considered immoral. Not sure why, even Jesus said give unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s.

Yep, it’s just a standard injection of capital. There needs to be a double entry: here it is a debit to cash and a corresponding credit to the share capital. Just sticking the money in an account would probably incorrectly generate a taxable profit.

We seem to be in a world where investing in your own business is somehow considered immoral. Not sure why, even Jesus said give unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s.
I didn’t realise Gabriel is a financial expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.