Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

20sbc07 said:
Clapped.

I'll celebrate when we win it.
how very pleasant of you, have you not celebrated all season? ;)

jumped around like a complete nutter<br /><br />-- Sun May 06, 2012 10:57 am --<br /><br />jumped around like a complete nutter

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Looking at the table I believe a point at Ewood for Wigan tomorrow keeps up themselves and Qpr- come on the pie eaters (:

Bolton could still go above QPR if they win and QPR lose...

I didn't mean mathematically mate, I just don't think Bolton will win at stoke

I get ya... i agree it will be tough for Bolton but Stoke have little to play for so stranger things have happened

Whatever happens QPR are coming for a draw - like everyone else this season

Oops-sorry wrong thread

Though to stay OT, job well done. Just need 90 mins more and then we can let go, hopefully with celebrations

What a great weekend

What a great weekend, three days off, the bin-dippers lost the cup final yesterday and our brilliant team are one step closer to the title, it doesn't get much better.

I called my brother in law in Alnwick, Northumberland who is a huge City fan. He was following the game on Twitter as he couldn't get the Radio M/cr broadcast. I stayed on the phone with him giving him play by play until the end of the game. It was great!

Amazing technology -- Alnwick is 40 miles from Newcastle, however, he gets the play by play by me calling from 4.000 miles away watching the game on the telly. Love Fox Soccer Channel.

YAYA was on fire today, especially at the last 20. The goals he scored were so nice, great collaborative work from the team too. OSM nutmeg from Clichy. the guy is so genius!

I am NOW very confident we can finish this off. QPR will struggle at Etihad no doubt. I will remain cautious. We are only leading by goal difference. But this are really positive now, and we ARE favorites!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.