Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

I was in row s seat 550 of level at St James and jumped all over the poor guy next to me and we had a good healthy man hug ha ha ha. That was better than the final last year

Re: Newcastle fans

dobobobo said:
Can someone explain to mean why a good portion of the Newcastle crowd were booing the whole City team?

Because they couldn't get the ball off us, we were bossing the game and they were trying to put us off...........Why do you need to ask?????!!!!!

What a game. Think I watched most of it through my fingers. Was just like hiding behind the settee when the Daleks were marauding the Doctor. Nearly weakened several times, to ask my mate to switch channels, but I've been supporting this club for as long as I can remember, and that means taking the rough with the smooth. One More Game, lads. One More Game.

I'd just like to say how impressed I was with your fans today. I spoke to quite a few before and after the game and wished them luck, and they were all very complimentary of our team.

In the ground you's were easily the loudest away fans we've had all season, and while some people say it isn't hard seeing as your fighting for the title, you still made more of a racket that anyone else. (That fucking Phil Jones/Kun Aguero song is stuck in my head!) It was also top class to see some of your fans stay back and applaud our players round the pitch at the end, as well as joining in with a 'Who the fuck are Man United'.

Coming out the ground both sets of fans were mixing, talking and singing, which Man U fans were unable to do when we beat them and tried to cause trouble (mainly singing 'we'll do what we want' behind the safety of police like).

And as for the 'where were you when you shit', just trying to wind yous up man, we both have very loyal fanbases, and I think the booing was after a decision by the ref??

I'm disappointed but not surprised we lost today, after all you's are the best team in the league, good luck on the title, let's see how Man U like losing a lead!

Newcastle my 2nd team to be honest. Got to respect the job Pardew has done, they have great fans and majority of the players are like-able. Fingers crossed they get Champions League, St. James Park is a stadium worthy of Champions League football.

GeordieBoy said:
I'd just like to say how impressed I was with your fans today. I spoke to quite a few before and after the game and wished them luck, and they were all very complimentary of our team.

In the ground you's were easily the loudest away fans we've had all season, and while some people say it isn't hard seeing as your fighting for the title, you still made more of a racket that anyone else. (That fucking Phil Jones/Kun Aguero song is stuck in my head!) It was also top class to see some of your fans stay back and applaud our players round the pitch at the end, as well as joining in with a 'Who the fuck are Man United'.

Coming out the ground both sets of fans were mixing, talking and singing, which Man U fans were unable to do when we beat them and tried to cause trouble (mainly singing 'we'll do what we want' behind the safety of police like).

And as for the 'where were you when you shit', just trying to wind yous up man, we both have very loyal fanbases, and I think the booing was after a decision by the ref??

I'm disappointed but not surprised we lost today, after all you's are the best team in the league, good luck on the title, let's see how Man U like losing a lead!
Good post! Still a game to go for you guys, Arsenal could easily drop points and leave the door open for you (and Spurs).

As for us, it will be a suspense filled week. Cannot wait for next Sunday!

See you Geordies next season!

urmston said:

Fair play to you mate and thanks for the comments. Just got back and every Newcastle fan i meet has joined in a chat about football and been generous in defeat.
I would love it (to quote Kev) if you could break into the top 4- good luck!

ForzaMancini said:
Newcastle my 2nd team to be honest. Got to respect the job Pardew has done, they have great fans and majority of the players are like-able. Fingers crossed they get Champions League, St. James Park is a stadium worthy of Champions League football.
That's West Ham for me.

But Newcastle fans have been the best this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.