Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: Newcastle fans

sboroMCFC said:
Full credit to them, they were class today. Makes a nice change to the bitterness we get at other grounds. Nice touch for the city fans to applaud the Newcastle team on their lap of honour too!

Agreed

Stretford Born Blue said:
dobobobo said:
Can someone explain to mean why a good portion of the Newcastle crowd were booing the whole City team?

Because they couldn't get the ball off us, we were bossing the game and they were trying to put us off...........Why do you need to ask?????!!!!!

Read on my friend, read on.<br /><br />-- Sun May 06, 2012 8:49 pm --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
You should have heard me on monday night, i booed the shit out of the united players when they had the ball. as for that song, it always gets a showing at the etihad lol

Aye but even when other fans do it, they mix up the songs a little.

I was just a little baffled by their support today. The Newcastle fans I have met and know have always been sound, but I just cannot understand why they didn't get behind their players in a more positive way after a great season for them.

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

I'm 42 years old and 16 stone........

.....I didn't realise I could still run!! (around my house)

And, I broke my lampshade when I initially jumped up......... but hey, fook it!!

Did u see hart and kompany in the tunnel on tv. Hart looked very tense. Kompany wouldn't look at the camera. Credit to them both they were fantastic today!! Come on boys nearly there!

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

I had a wedding to attend today and with hindsight seeking sanctuary in a church to protect me against the red devils was probably the best place for me to be!!!

There I was in the church trying not to think about the match but I found myself looking up at a statue of Jesus thinking 'if there is a god, please don't fail me today'.

When the service was over, we were all outside taking pictures when my son came over and said City 1-0. I asked him how he knew and he replied 'some dude was just running down the road screaming City 1-0, City 1-0'

Anyway off we went to the reception and thankfully for me, trying to find my way took my mind off the game. When we arrived at the venue, a mate walked up to me with another Rag mate of ours and said City 2-0!! I asked how long was left and he said 'it's full time'!!! I nearly wet miself, but still checked on the net to make sure it wasn't a wind up!!!

I came home to change out of my suit and decided to watch the match recording and go back later and even though I knew the score, I was still shitting it!!! My heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to pass out!!!! I yelled when Yaya scored, cursed when Aguero's shot went wide and yelped all sorts when Yaya scored his 2nd!!

Fuck knows what I'd have been like if I'd have watched it live!!! :-)

GeordieBoy said:
I'd just like to say how impressed I was with your fans today. I spoke to quite a few before and after the game and wished them luck, and they were all very complimentary of our team.

In the ground you's were easily the loudest away fans we've had all season, and while some people say it isn't hard seeing as your fighting for the title, you still made more of a racket that anyone else. (That fucking Phil Jones/Kun Aguero song is stuck in my head!) It was also top class to see some of your fans stay back and applaud our players round the pitch at the end, as well as joining in with a 'Who the fuck are Man United'.

Coming out the ground both sets of fans were mixing, talking and singing, which Man U fans were unable to do when we beat them and tried to cause trouble (mainly singing 'we'll do what we want' behind the safety of police like).

And as for the 'where were you when you shit', just trying to wind yous up man, we both have very loyal fanbases, and I think the booing was after a decision by the ref??

I'm disappointed but not surprised we lost today, after all you's are the best team in the league, good luck on the title, let's see how Man U like losing a lead!

Hope you get 3rd place and the fucking cockneys miss out...will be great if chelsea win ecl and only top 3 qualify

davymcfc said:
Barcon said:
Thought I heard them singing where were you when you were shit. I'd have thought they new better.
Yeah but imagine they were just winding us up.

You seen them doing the Poznan to the rags. I have a lot of respect for the toon army.
I take it you never were there in the 70s & 80s in them days they were scum .one cup game they came in the City end & werent bothered wether they hit blokes kids or women .nice to see some of them have changed

Whatever Pardew said to Bobby at the end was congratulatory. Bobby started grinning from ear to ear.

Good luck Newcastle. And good luck West Ham, this week, since I'm wishing people luck.

great thread.. always found geordies v friendly and after the keegan '' love it'' rant. they also hate the baconface brigade :)

1 week and we hold that trophy my friends:)

ste white wall kippax in the 80's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.