Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

No word of a lie I was taking a poo and had the laptop in the bathroom with me. It was a great moment.

Villa fan in peace here boys. Always had a soft spot for City, one of our peer clubs along with Everton.
Just wanted to say well done yesterday, was cheering you on all the way.
Me and the rest of the supporters of our local teams at work have got an 'office poznan' lined-up in the morning as a special treat for the Man U supporting office saddo (from Cannock!?). You must be effin loving rubbing their noses in it :-)
Good luck next week, hope you finish the job off in style & can we have Jimmy back for next season?

Re: Dzeko yesterday

Anyone slagging Dzeko off seriously don't know what they are talking about. He came off the bench after barely playing for 2 months and helped hugely in box areas of the pitch.

His flick to De Jong helped create space in the midfield which subsequently led to the first goal. He held the ball up well after we scored the first and yes his touch doesn't always fill you with confidence but again he hasn't had a lot of football recently. He tracked back well and also is a huge asset when we are defending set plays with slender leads.

He could have also scored twice. Let's not forgot the score was 0-0 when he came on and how did it end up?

We need to keep him here. As many have already said if we go out and get a really quality winger to play to his main strengths the guy will get goals.

C'mon City finish the job!

Re: Newcastle fans

The booing - of a team which likes to keep possession - is a Stoke thing particularly (and they boo players who get their leg broken for being mard). I think it really started yesterday with Silva going flying after a tackle from behind.

As to the point, I'm not sure. It loses any impact after a while and just gets annoying (for your own fans and side as well as the opponents).

De Jong never held the ball long enough to get much booing!

Re: Dzeko yesterday

He did really well yesterday when he came on, made a big difference.

I'd keep him.

Still annoyed at him for his reaction when subbed in Munich (that got lost in the Tevez farce), but forgive and forget and all that.

Re: That block from Richards

It was brilliant from Micah but Clichys block in the 1st
half was also brilliant and surely saved us from going a goal down.
Joe Harts save a second later deserves a mention.

Ever since FatPhil diddled him at Anfield he's kept his arms out of sight and deliberately sticks 'em behind his back. Mind, if he shoved 'em up his arse to the armpit, FatPhil'd still be waving his arms about and pointing to the spot.

It makes a change from the usual jump and twist that most players do, and I include most of ours in that. Distin was the worst though. He'd do it when being dummied, soft lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.