Re: Dzeko yesterday

Quality back heel for the goal

Held it up well

Battled back and defended well

Big celebrations at the end from him and great twitter comments

PLEASE CITY DO NOT LET HIM GO

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

jay_mcfc said:
No word of a lie I was taking a poo and had the laptop in the bathroom with me. It was a great moment.

I also took a poo but I wasn't in the bathroom, that's just what I did when Yaya scored.

well congrats .. yous played well yesterday and hope yous can finish the job . which im sure yous can.

thought the defence was mint ..kompany was awsome..

great bunch of fans aswell , talking to some lads outside the black bull , really canny,,, poor lads didnt even have any tickets ..true fans.

nowt but repect for the fans who made it friendly honest folk.

as for the game . we were poor . certain players wernt up for it ..but hopefully we can build on this ...( hope mr ashley is listening lol)

best of luck

Was on a stag do in Teasers bar, Amsterdam - jumped up and down like a mad man with the stag (a blue) and several other lads then laughed at the one United fan who had to put on a mankini as punishment

well he wasn't exactly brilliant, but considered the number of opportunities given lately, it was ok. decent touch and even nice defending on few occasions, but more importantly he didn't look depressed.

anyway, yesterday's game was crying for a tall striker. aguero and tevez can work wonders together, but it's very easy to close them down and they'll deliver nothing. the moment de jong entered the game and yaya got pushed forward the game changed greatly. with dzeko, we got the needed space and it was matter of minutes before we score. with the right delivery, dzeko is lethal. he also creates space for other strikers like aguero and the rest of attacking midfielders. simple as that. whether he stays or leaves, depends on the style of game mancini plans to play next season.

celebrated with every city fan in the away section, then almost fell over the seats for the second.

RossiBenayoun said:
Anyone slagging Dzeko off seriously don't know what they are talking about. He came off the bench after barely playing for 2 months and helped hugely in box areas of the pitch.

His flick to De Jong helped create space in the midfield which subsequently led to the first goal. He held the ball up well after we scored the first and yes his touch doesn't always fill you with confidence but again he hasn't had a lot of football recently. He tracked back well and also is a huge asset when we are defending set plays with slender leads.

He could have also scored twice. Let's not forgot the score was 0-0 when he came on and how did it end up?

We need to keep him here. As many have already said if we go out and get a really quality winger to play to his main strengths the guy will get goals.

C'mon City finish the job!

That's the problem with Dzeko, far to many "could have, should have scored".

Whats all this "great attitude" crap? He was sulking like a spoilt little girl the last few games he played before yesterday, and there is a reason he has not played many games lately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.