Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: Dzeko yesterday

Whether you think he's is good enough or not he came on and did a job after 2 months of watching Balotelli fuck about at every opportunity and Tevez come straight back into the team after playing golf for 5 months. He has had to try and adapt his game to a team that doesn't play to any of his strenghts and without his goals this season we wouldn't be in the position we are in now. I've got a lot of time for Dzeko.

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

Went to get a beer from the fridge-heard a roar from the living room....

I ordered the victory beacon on Forkbeard Tor to be lit, distributed kindling and pots of aubergine jelly to the hovels of the peasantry and had Simkins book the suite at the bordello.

I went out to my front garden after the second goal and literally treated my entire road to huge shouts of yes.

I live in a mainly red area, so to hear a weasel voice then shout up from one of the houses around the corner, 'Shut up knob-head', was classic.

I shouted shut it and why they weren't at their game, wife dragged me back inside before it got any worse.

What did you do when Yaya scored?

Listened on radio 5 live,let out a shriek and almost cried when 2nd one went in.

I gave a very muted"Yes!",i was sat in the home section,funnily enough the man and woman sat next to me did the same.

mcfc1996 said:
Whether you think he's is good enough or not he came on and did a job after 2 months of watching Balotelli fuck about at every opportunity and Tevez come straight back into the team after playing golf for 5 months. He has had to try and adapt his game to a team that doesn't play to any of his strenghts and without his goals this season we wouldn't be in the position we are in now. I've got a lot of time for Dzeko.

Sorry, but that is another argument i can not agree with. Whats to say that the player who would have been in his place would not have scored goals?

sweynforkbeard said:
I ordered the victory beacon on Forkbeard Tor to be lit, distributed kindling and pots of aubergine jelly to the hovels of the peasantry and had Simkins book the suite at the bordello.

lord-of-the-rings-beacon-of-gondor.jpg

The old what if argument. The problem with that is you can just turn it the other way and go what if the player didn't score goals.

Got a text saying "are you in dreamland" which I thought was a bit premature. Pressed the sky button. Went mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.