Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: Buzzer

A true blue legend, loves the club to bits and has always given the fans his all both on and off the pitch.

Re: Dzeko yesterday

I'll give Dzeko his dues he worked his bollocks of when he came on as a sub he ran around like a loon for us. The problem is effort can only get you so far at the level we want to be at as a club. If he could be more consistent as others have said he would be a great player to have in the squad. It's just he's not and he's only actually played well for around two months out of the sixteen months he's been at the club.

Re: That block from Richards

hgblue said:
Would be my only change for Sunday, Richards for Zab. Gives us a fantastic attacking option, especially against lesser opposition at home.
this, zab has been excellent for the last few games but i thought he was average yesterday. time for micah to come back in and provide the extra attacking dimension

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

sweynforkbeard said:
johnbmcr said:
sweynforkbeard said:
I ordered the victory beacon on Forkbeard Tor to be lit, distributed kindling and pots of aubergine jelly to the hovels of the peasantry and had Simkins book the suite at the bordello.

hope they got you free range organic road kill halal low fat fat jelly the other stuff I find is too claugy

It is grown in the family aubergine meadow and laced with inner thigh sweat wrung from the tutus of the Ballet Russe.

The Russe Ballet fond memories of when they upstaged Don Quixote comeback @ The Gorton Baths swimming gala in 1972 thought they might have hung up their shoes by now good to know they are still continuing will drop them a billet doux

Yesterdays Magic Moment

Apart from Yaya it just has to be the city fan at the end of the match dabbing his eyes - simply awesome summed it all up for me.

RossiBenayoun said:
So it wasn't Yaya then, all Dzeko?

The whole team were immense but the thread is about Dzeko's performance?!

The fact is Dzeko came on helped in the build up

The key word is helped.

I realise that but you are erroneously making out that his performance was the sole reason for us winning which is frankly pathetic. In the build-up he wasn't as integral as Silva for the first goal, and for the second he wasn't even there, while Gael, Nige and Sergio were. So to put it bluntly, your wrong.

Re: That block from Richards

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Ever since FatPhil diddled him at Anfield he's kept his arms out of sight and deliberately sticks 'em behind his back. Mind, if he shoved 'em up his arse to the armpit, FatPhil'd still be waving his arms about and pointing to the spot.

It's strange as well that your arms aren't meant to be in an unnatural position. When he jumped in front of it yesterday to avoid any suspicions of a penalty he had his arms in the most unnatural position possible, yet if he has them in a natural position then he risks a penalty.

One thing that really impressed me was after he came on and we was pushed back he became like a make shifted defender. For about 5 mins he stayed round our box to head stuff away. Shows how much he works for the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.