Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Cisse stamp on Barry

Could of broke Barrys arm watching that again from the 72nd minute. What is he trying to do stamp on the ball?

If it was Mario there would be a witch hunt. Just sayin...

Re: Cisse stamp on Barry

I seem to remember the commentators just laugh it off as well.

Re: That block from Richards

It all happened in about .003 seconds. I seriously thought he might have handled it and was shitting bricks. I was amazed when the replay showed the ball hitting him square in the bum! He bleeds blue, that fella.

Re: Dzeko yesterday

So you mean yes, gotcha

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. I didn't just use that to justify my opinion of his performance.

What if Tevez had stayed on? We could have won 2-0. We could have won 4-0. We could have drew 0-0. We could have lost 1-0.

The fact is Dzeko came on helped in the build up to the first and we won 2-0.

How am I using a what if argument when I'm commenting on facts about the game.

Although accidentally, didn't they also kick 2 of our lads in the face? If Mario was the culprit in any of these incidents, he'd be banned until 2020.

Re: Dzeko yesterday

RossiBenayoun said:
So you mean yes, gotcha

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. I didn't just use that to justify my opinion of his performance.

What if Tevez had stayed on? We could have won 2-0. We could have won 4-0. We could have drew 0-0. We could have lost 1-0.

The fact is Dzeko came on helped in the build up to the first and we won 2-0.

How am I using a what if argument when I'm commenting on facts about the game.

So it wasn't Yaya then, all Dzeko?

And I forgot to mention it was almost immediately after our goal so there could of been some frustration/aggression involved.

Re: That block from Richards

Would be my only change for Sunday, Richards for Zab. Gives us a fantastic attacking option, especially against lesser opposition at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.