Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: Dzeko yesterday

aguero and dzeko is the best and most dangerous option in attack.

Re: Dzeko yesterday

Anyone slagging Dzeko off seriously don't know what they are talking about. He came off the bench after barely playing for 2 months and helped hugely in box areas of the pitch.

His flick to De Jong helped create space in the midfield which subsequently led to the first goal. He held the ball up well after we scored the first and yes his touch doesn't always fill you with confidence but again he hasn't had a lot of football recently. He tracked back well and also is a huge asset when we are defending set plays with slender leads.

How from that do you conclude I thought he was the sole reason for us winning?

Alan Shearer

Did anyone get a Shot Of The Life Size Cardboard Alan Shearer Complete With City Scarf@Newcastle Yesterday? Shot Up When Yaya Scored No Mention or show on the Beeb

Re: Alan Shearer

My first away game was tranmere away in 98. I remember someone had a life size shearer cut out from a lucozade advert wearing a city kit. I know it's not relevant but I still remember it clearly.

Re: Buzzer

For us older Blues he is a link to the past.

Will never forget at Sheff United in the early 70s and the Blades fans
were calling him big nose as he went to take a corner so as there was a break in play as he waited to take the corner he picked up a plastic cup and put it over his nose to make it bigger - even the Blades fans applauded!

Re: Buzzer

Went to the Dublin Supporters Club last year when they had the FA Cup on display and as I walked into the room there was Mike Summerbee and a couple of other people and I just went "Oh my God" meaning the cup of course and Buzzer just said without a pause, "Even my wife doesn't call me that these days!!"

A true legend, I remember watching him way back when and he always gave everything for Manchester City.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY.

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.