Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

S04 said:
Words fail me...

833161240.gif
That ****'s feet are never within a yard of kicking the ball at any moment. Fucking thug. He'll be unluckily on the receiving end of karma at some point.

Newcastle will now play the victim card, backed every 20 mins by Sky but they should look at how many of their players should have picked up 2nd yellows in the 2ns half for bookable fouls. cabeye alone could have gone 3 times. And the Nasri foul, red all day long.
They got away with murder today, ref was afraid to give anything against them after the offside goal.
That ref has always been shit, no matter who he refs and should not be a ref at this level but perhaps the game may have been easier had they scored, not played like men possessed due to the injustice and ref reffed the remained of the game balanced.

End of the day, a few weeks from now no one will remember the ins and outs of the game (unless Newcastle do another letter of complaint lol) and we have the 3 points in the bag

They turned into animals after that disallowed goal and the ref gave us no protection hope they get relegated, animals with a twat of a manager, how many times was cabeye allowed to kick shit out of someone, hate the team and fans.

Great result in the end but yet again, as with most other games, the focus will be on the side we beat instead of what we achieved
The current team looks like the most happy, together team I can ever remember and boy am I old :-)

Oh and f#*^ off Pardew, and to think I actually liked him at one stage. He's an absolute dirtbag

marco said:
Bluemoonie92 said:
always had time for Newcastle, but after today I've lost a lot of respect for them. Dirty bastards with a **** of a manager and fans who boo an injured player off the pitch. Wasn't at out greatest but they always say its the sign of champions when you win like that, united did it for years. Lets hope Nasri's injury isn't as bad as we think it is!

this ^^^^what a bunch of wankers

They always have been a bunch of moaning classless twats.

I remember their fans constantly moaning after De Jong's accidental challenge on Ben Arfa which broke his leg. The hypocrisy from their fans right now is unbelievable.

GornikDaze said:
Lost my dad yesterday - 83 years a blue. He would have been well happy with that result. Well played boys and thanks for bringing a smile and a tear at the end of a tough weekend. Now go and win the league for him. CTID

Sorry to hear of your loss Gornik. In our thoughts and prayers mate.

Another hard away game ticked off the list,not a great performance but dug in,from time to time you have matches like this,clean sheet as for the challenge on nasri the ref bottled it was an absolute shocker....

GornikDaze said:
Lost my dad yesterday - 83 years a blue. He would have been well happy with that result. Well played boys and thanks for bringing a smile and a tear at the end of a tough weekend. Now go and win the league for him. CTID

All the best mate. 83 is a good innings though it doesn't make things any easier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.