Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

christen at St Marks said:
They turned into animals after that disallowed goal and the ref gave us no protection hope they get relegated, animals with a twat of a manager, how many times was cabeye allowed to kick shit out of someone, hate the team and fans.

In the end they got the result they deserved, but it looks like it has come at a terrible price for us. He has to be the worst ref I have seen in a long time.

Champions2012! said:
S04 said:
Words fail me...

833161240.gif

Disgusting team
""wee club""

[flash=][/flash]
Frank the Yank said:
OK hands up, who thought we would concede when YaYa went off and Garcia came on?? me too. Garcia did well and didnt put a foot wrong.

Good performance, great 3 points. When The Arse went up there I said it would take a good team to beat them up there and we did it. The Nasri injury is worrying though and looks like it could be the dreaded cruciate. That # 13 bastrad should ahve been sent off and banned for as long as Nasri cannot play + 1 game!!!!

Backs to the wall fight give me Garcia over Yaya anytime.

Really courageous performance in the midst of a filthy opponent and a ref who gave everything to Newcastle after the bottled goal. Not just failing to send off Cabaye and Yanga-Mbiwa, but spurious free kicks, at least two of which were in very dangerous positions.

Best defensive performance this season IMO with all the back 4 doing extremely well, especially Kolarov who was brilliant throughout (including saving a likely goal near the end).

Gutted for Nasri, who has worked so hard this season, getting back for defence as he never has before. He was fouled 3 times on that particular play. I'll tay optimistic until we hear the official medical report.

Fortunately, Aguero is due back so we will continue to play the 4-4-2 with Navas coming in as the starter for Nasri.

Demichellis was brilliant today, what a performance from him. How many times did we lose the ball just outside the box made by poor short passes? Martin had the right idea of just hoofing it out. Kolarov and joe where good today too.

We were not lucky today.

The goal they had disallowed was the correct decision.

We had more goal attempts and from generally from better positions than Newcastle because we defended very well around our boxand have more quality upfront.

Not our best game and Newcastle harried us well but did cross the line too often. We played midweek but they didn't.

This is how you win titles.

Matt the Giant said:
stan bowles said:
Gutted about Nasri - looks like knee ligaments. Done for the season ? How was that not a red for M'Villa ?

Probably because he doesn't play for Newcastle, nor in the Premier League as a matter of fact. :)

Yes I meant Yanga-Mbiwa, their number 13. Sorry I am not perfect - as you obviously are.

Academica said:
[flash=][/flash]
Frank the Yank said:
OK hands up, who thought we would concede when YaYa went off and Garcia came on?? me too. Garcia did well and didnt put a foot wrong.

Good performance, great 3 points. When The Arse went up there I said it would take a good team to beat them up there and we did it. The Nasri injury is worrying though and looks like it could be the dreaded cruciate. That # 13 bastrad should ahve been sent off and banned for as long as Nasri cannot play + 1 game!!!!

Backs to the wall fight give me Garcia over Yaya anytime.
That pass to Jimmy for the second goal was fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.