Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

strongbowholic said:
GornikDaze said:
Lost my dad yesterday - 83 years a blue. He would have been well happy with that result. Well played boys and thanks for bringing a smile and a tear at the end of a tough weekend. Now go and win the league for him. CTID

Sorry to hear of your loss Gornik. In our thoughts and prayers mate.
Chin up fella!!

Tough tough game, but well played City, great 3 points, their goal was an injustice, but such is life.

Apart from 2 chances we basically restricted them to long shots outside the box, and I thought we defended pretty well.

We didn't play well in midfield until we had Navas and Milner on, though Fernandihno was individually good, he didn;t get much help. Silva and Nasri were poor.

I hope Nasri isn't as bad is it looked, but on the bright side (if there is one) we'll cope better without him than we would without Silva, as we have Milner and Navas who can play there.

OB1 said:
We were not lucky today.

The goal they had disallowed was the correct decision.

We had more goal attempts and from generally from better positions than Newcastle because we defended very well around our boxand have more quality upfront.

Not our best game and Newcastle harried us well but did cross the line too often. We played midweek but they didn't.

This is how you win titles.
Good post.

Manchester_lalala said:
Demichellis was brilliant today, what a performance from him. How many times did we lose the ball just outside the box made by poor short passes? Martin had the right idea of just hoofing it out. Kolarov and joe where good today too.

I like Tarzan.

Garcia was very good again.

S04 said:
Words fail me...

833161240.gif

It hurts my eyes. I can even feel that pain. I hope it's nothing serious. Nasri do a great job on the pitch and he's one of my favorite players. Get well soon!

Well should have maybe been 2-1 with 11 vs 9 players left on the pitch, 3 points and top of the league

argyle said:
Pellegrini says Nasri has suspected medial ligament injury.

Fuck.

Where a player is badly injured after what in effect is an act of thuggery then the FA should be able to give him a suspension regardless of whether the ref saw it and booked him at the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.