Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

proud of the team today, they all stood up and were counted

terrible tackle on nasri should have seen red as should cabaye for persistent fouling

wasn't pretty at times but it can't always be like that

now they can shove the poor away record up the media's collective arses

i hope hes ok if you warch the gif the momentum of his swinging leg has stopped and nasri more or less knocks into his boot fingers crossed

GornikDaze said:
paphos-mcfc said:
GornikDaze said:
Lost my dad yesterday - 83 years a blue. He would have been well happy with that result. Well played boys and thanks for bringing a smile and a tear at the end of a tough weekend. Now go and win the league for him. CTID

A sad loss for you mate, but a game your dad probably wouldn't have liked to see (Not the win, but the way Newcastle played against us.)

He was a bit old school (aka pessimistic!) but took him to the Hull in hospitality and he was made up. It was a great day out (which he was still talking about last week) and after that he was always very positive :)

Thanks for the other kind words folks - didn't want to put a dampener on a great result. A wins a win!!!
The memories you made with your dad is what makes this game special. My deepest condolences for your loss.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/newcastles-alan-pardew-called-man-city-boss-pellegrini-a-fing-old-c-after-the-cheick-tiote-decision-vine/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/newca ... sion-vine/</a>

kanovic said:
GornikDaze said:
Lost my dad yesterday - 83 years a blue. He would have been well happy with that result. Well played boys and thanks for bringing a smile and a tear at the end of a tough weekend. Now go and win the league for him. CTID

Sorry for your loss, It was 45 years yesterday since I lost my Dad, I thought a lot about him yesterday and in particular when I got home from Newcastle in 1968 and he was crying tears of joy because we had won the then Championship. How ironic we were playing Newcastle today and put in a such a determined performance to go top of the Prem. Well done Blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.