Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

Academica said:
[flash=][/flash]
Frank the Yank said:
OK hands up, who thought we would concede when YaYa went off and Garcia came on?? me too. Garcia did well and didnt put a foot wrong.

Good performance, great 3 points. When The Arse went up there I said it would take a good team to beat them up there and we did it. The Nasri injury is worrying though and looks like it could be the dreaded cruciate. That # 13 bastrad should ahve been sent off and banned for as long as Nasri cannot play + 1 game!!!!

Backs to the wall fight give me Garcia over Yaya anytime.

Can't argue with this

Looked to me like the foot of the leg that was kicked was on the ground and the impact twisted the knee more than would have been the case had his foot been off the ground

Here's hoping it not that bad.

Newcastle's man of the match Cheick Tiote on his disallowed goal: "I think it was a goal and I don't know why the referee didn't accept it, but sometimes that's football and you have to get on with it.

"We asked the referee to explain why he didn't give the goal, but he didn't say anything so we had to get on with it."

Is that what you call "getting on with it"?

So let me get this right, they spend 5 minutes asking Pellegrini a series of questions he is going to find hard to answer after such an intense game and his mother tongue is certainly not English, yet Pardew doesn't get anything slightly controversial, the interviewer was urging Pellegrini to berate the ref there, fucking hatchet job media in this country and i'm glad Pellegrini is too clever for them.

chicagoblues said:
Champions2012! said:
S04 said:
Words fail me...

833161240.gif

Disgusting team

They need to look at the rules here how can a player commit such an injurious tackle deliberately then his team benefit by 7 extra mins because of the delay, if the offending team are losing then they should lose that time for being so fuckin filthy.

In order of importance;
Very, very Important result
Losing Nasri is a big blow
Awfully officiated and handled by the referee
Newcastle given a free licence to get physical with our players in an unacceptable consequence
Pardew is a disgrace and should apologise if he did speak to Pelligrini that way
Seeing Pelligrini and the bench celebrate the win in front of vile sourfaced hypocrite - priceless

strongbowholic said:
GornikDaze said:
Lost my dad yesterday - 83 years a blue. He would have been well happy with that result. Well played boys and thanks for bringing a smile and a tear at the end of a tough weekend. Now go and win the league for him. CTID

Sorry to hear of your loss Gornik. In our thoughts and prayers mate.

Ditto R.I.P.blue - god bless buddy and keep the memories - no one can take them away

First time I've seen Pellegrini angry. His English deserted him he was so furious about the tackles that were going on. Conceded openly the goal should have stood, but said City got no help at all from the referee, citing the tackles in the second half. Also pointed out Pardew was moaning about every decision and said that's not how he thinks it should be done. Quite a pointed remark.

paphos-mcfc said:
argyle said:
Pellegrini says Nasri has suspected medial ligament injury.

Fuck.

That's Samir out for the rest of the season then. Dirty twats.

Not necessarily, depends on the severity. There are different grades to ligament injuries just like there are with hamstrings etc. will know more after a scan but his reaction suggests it's not good. No matter what it was a disgusting tackle, fingers crossed for him.

that's the sign off potential champions
take all they had
give it back and leve with the 3 points!!!!
how many times have the rags gone away and done it over the years!!!
was it a goal?
who gives a fuck!
3 points
good days work
and i thank you!!!
good luck to blackburn but you are next to fail
mcfc ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.