Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

Kennedy_probably_has said:
paphos-mcfc said:
argyle said:
Pellegrini says Nasri has suspected medial ligament injury.

Fuck.

That's Samir out for the rest of the season then. Dirty twats.

Not necessarily, depends on the severity. There are different grades to ligament injuries just like there are with hamstrings etc. will know more after a scan but his reaction suggests it's not good. No matter what it was a disgusting tackle, fingers crossed for him.

Hope so too, but the impact his leg took might reveal otherwise. Hope I'm wrong, that was a nasty swipe on Nasri.

kun said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gwxo_Nq6uU[/youtube]
"Fucking old c*nt"

I'm expecting an FA ban.

Been lip-reading that phrase. Think he says:- 'cheating cnuts...fookin' no chance'

skybluecelt1990 said:
Pellegrini seriously pissed off in his post-match interview, and rightly so.
Good. I'm glad he's almost always composed and measured, but right now our squad needs him to let loose with some venom, or it's just going to encourage other leg-breaking challenges.

Best wishes to you and your family GornikDaze. 83 years supporting City is incredible - I'm sure your Dad will love seeing City as a successful, dominant force once more but this time through your eyes.

Ducado said:
I used to like Newcastle but it looks like they have turned into the new Wimbledon

From about the 20 minute mark they simply hacked us for the rest of the game, and Jones don't do his job.

For those that are saying we didn't play well, it's very difficult under those circumstances.

Academica said:
[flash=][/flash]
Frank the Yank said:
OK hands up, who thought we would concede when YaYa went off and Garcia came on?? me too. Garcia did well and didnt put a foot wrong.

Good performance, great 3 points. When The Arse went up there I said it would take a good team to beat them up there and we did it. The Nasri injury is worrying though and looks like it could be the dreaded cruciate. That # 13 bastrad should ahve been sent off and banned for as long as Nasri cannot play + 1 game!!!!

Backs to the wall fight give me Garcia over Yaya anytime.

Going a bit far IMO. He was decent today and a good pass to Milner for the second goal set-up, but he still is not comfortable on the ball and gave Newcastle a golden chance towards the end with a clumsy deflection - fortunately Kolarov blocked the point-blank shot on goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.