Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

Lost a lot of respect for Newcastle as a club the other year when they wrote that letter of complaint when De Jong tackled Ben Arfa and broke his leg yet the tackle was clean and it was just an unfortunate accident as the tackle was something you see a hundred times in a game.
Due to that there was a media witch hunt with De Jong.

The little respect I had for them left after that vanished today. Shit houses the lot of them.

Mantel said:
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/newcastles-alan-pardew-called-man-city-boss-pellegrini-a-fing-old-c-after-the-cheick-tiote-decision-vine/
What a F**king disgrace you are Pardew, one day you'll be as old ( but not distinguished) as Manny, both teams did their managers talking, pity Pardew sent his team out to maim and injure City, so glad we made him eat his words, and rammed them down his throat.
Ref was partially to blame for losing control, not protecting the players.

And as for that dive on the edge of our box. I assume there will be some of that much vaunted "retrospective action" !

If it is a medial injury it's better than a cuciate since it can be cured without an operation.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
argyle said:
Pellegrini says Nasri has suspected medial ligament injury.

Fuck.

Where a player is badly injured after what in effect is an act of thuggery then the FA should be able to give him a suspension regardless of whether the ref saw it and booked him at the time
Cowardly tackle,as bad as i have seen for a while,if nasri is out for any length of time then that cnut should be banned for the same length of time...

mayo31 said:
The linesman is right to flag offside, the ref has to decide if the player is interfering.

At first he did not think that, then he spoke with the linesman and gave offside on the basis of offside. That is his mistake here.

But i think it was either Shankley or Clough who said, if a player is on the pitch he is interfering

Fuck them anyway, geordie tossers.

Don't know what Pardue is whining about if a ball comes through a gaggle of players 3 of which are opposing players standing offside and they obscure the flight of the ball so that the keeper is at a disadvantage they are interfering with play.......END OF !

Nice to see Sky and talkSPORT haven't mentioned Nasri receiving the dirtiest foul of the season. It's all about the offside call. Sad bitter dick heads.

Such a great, great result today. To a man i thought the team stood strong. At times in the past a number the players have had their commitment or abilty questioned, but i thought everyone played their part today.

We cant play fantastic flowing football every week. Results like this are the sign of a team that has a serious chance of winning the league.

Newcastle got what they deserved - f all. They were a disgrace with all their fouling.

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
mayo31 said:
The linesman is right to flag offside, the ref has to decide if the player is interfering.

At first he did not think that, then he spoke with the linesman and gave offside on the basis of offside. That is his mistake here.

But i think it was either Shankley or Clough who said, if a player is on the pitch he is interfering

Fuck them anyway, geordie tossers.

Don't know what Pardue is whining about if a ball comes through a gaggle of players 3 of which are opposing players standing offside and they obscure the flight of the ball so that the keeper is at a disadvantage they are interfering with play.......END OF !

Did you notice that they consistently had 3-4 players offside from those side of situations? Congratulations Newcastle.

taconinja said:
skybluecelt1990 said:
Pellegrini seriously pissed off in his post-match interview, and rightly so.
Good. I'm glad he's almost always composed and measured, but right now our squad needs him to let loose with some venom, or it's just going to encourage other leg-breaking challenges.

Agreed. Thing is, Newcastle have now lost the moral high ground following the non-goal after the series of thuggish tackles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.