Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

Pardew's grudging apology!!!!

"Pellegrini said something to me on the touchline which I wasn't happy with, it was normal banter where I probably used words I shouldn't have in the heat of the moment and I apologise for that."

If Carlsberg did apologies that one would not even get in to the top 1Million!! Words fail me............

Well done City for fighting to the end. As I always say, The Boys in Blue never give in.

lasereyes said:
Academica said:
[flash=][/flash]
Frank the Yank said:
OK hands up, who thought we would concede when YaYa went off and Garcia came on?? me too. Garcia did well and didnt put a foot wrong.

Good performance, great 3 points. When The Arse went up there I said it would take a good team to beat them up there and we did it. The Nasri injury is worrying though and looks like it could be the dreaded cruciate. That # 13 bastrad should ahve been sent off and banned for as long as Nasri cannot play + 1 game!!!!

Backs to the wall fight give me Garcia over Yaya anytime.

Going a bit far IMO. He was decent today and a good pass to Milner for the second goal set-up, but he still is not comfortable on the ball and gave Newcastle a golden chance towards the end with a clumsy deflection - fortunately Kolarov blocked the point-blank shot on goal.

FFS Kompany also missed one near the end. No such thing as perfection. Garcia did well. Got in the way most of the time and
then found his man with the pass. That's what you need when under pressure and we were.

@BluePhil8 said:
Nice to see Sky and talkSPORT haven't mentioned Nasri receiving the dirtiest foul of the season. It's all about the offside call. Sad bitter dick heads.

Pardew wasn't even asked about the tackle by sky in the post match interview.

stan bowles said:
Matt the Giant said:
stan bowles said:
Gutted about Nasri - looks like knee ligaments. Done for the season ? How was that not a red for M'Villa ?

Probably because he doesn't play for Newcastle, nor in the Premier League as a matter of fact. :)

Yes I meant Yanga-Mbiwa, their number 13. Sorry I am not perfect - as you obviously are.

Lighten up.

Kompany reminded me of Gandalf today........." YOU SHALL NOT PASS!! "

Uber Blue said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Nice to see Sky and talkSPORT haven't mentioned Nasri receiving the dirtiest foul of the season. It's all about the offside call. Sad bitter dick heads.

Pardew wasn't even asked about the tackle by sky in the post match interview.
Sky disgust me. I just stream now. I would rip my fucking hair out if I was paying to watch that.

Extremely gutted for Nasri:(
Today was a test of our determination and i think we managed to grind out a respectable result. Our much criticized defence played superbly in the Newcastle assault. The referring was an absolute FARCE for the goal and snide challenges. Absolute Bollocks. A bittersweet victory.

By the way, does anyone have a gif of the celebration by our coaching stuff? Thanks:)

GornikDaze said:
Lost my dad yesterday - 83 years a blue. He would have been well happy with that result. Well played boys and thanks for bringing a smile and a tear at the end of a tough weekend. Now go and win the league for him. CTID
I'm sure that there was a heavenly cheer from your Dad and mine when Alf got the second.
My sincere sympathy pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.