Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

They are the type of games that can make or break your season we are comfy at home and now looks like we are becoming a lot more resilient away from home its looking better all the time just hope nasri and toure aren't seriously injured

OB1 said:
SamTheGuru said:
Kompany reminded me of Gandalf today........." YOU SHALL NOT PASS!! "

He and MDm were immense today, with Vinnie just shading MotM.
I think I might give it to Kolarov today, but all three plus Hart were great.

SamTheGuru said:
Kompany reminded me of Gandalf today........." YOU SHALL NOT PASS!! "

Or was it the black knight from "Holy Grail" - Non shall Pass - Come back you yellow bastards!!

Wondered at HT whether we could stand up to that torrent of physical abuse 2nd half without losing it and falling right into their trap - I needn´t have worried

Wreckless Alec said:
And as for that dive on the edge of our box. I assume there will be some of that much vaunted "retrospective action" !

If it is a medial injury it's better than a cuciate since it can be cured without an operation.

At impact you could see his knee hyper-extent at the inside medial hope its just tugged and not ruptured i fear he's out for a long while poor Samir what a season he was having too, it makes my blood boil because the booking he received has stopped any retrospective action against him..........fucking animal !!!!!!

demichelis mofm , never missed a thing , how the dirty bastards finished with eleven men is a mystery , that ref bottled it , big time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.