Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

Yaya has a bad back that was bothering him before.

Of course Nasri , and Dzeko has a calf problem now after a dirty tackle.

Holy Aguero we need Kun and Jovetic more than ever.

One moment I was sat there thinking: "Result doesn't matter any more. Just hope our lads survive meeting these animals".

Great effort from the whole team, Demi MotM.

Pellegrini said: 'It should have been a red card for the tackle by Yanga-Mbiwa on Samir Nasri. A direct red card - we didn’t have any extra help from the referee today.
'Nasri has a serious injury with his knee – it was directly a red card.
'Maybe it’s medial ligaments. We’ll see tomorrow what happens with him.'

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2538115/City-fearful-Nasri-star-man-hacked-horror-Yanga-Mbiwa-tackle.html#ixzz2qClwmQxw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2qClwmQxw</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

noise said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
argyle said:
Pellegrini says Nasri has suspected medial ligament injury.

Fuck.

Where a player is badly injured after what in effect is an act of thuggery then the FA should be able to give him a suspension regardless of whether the ref saw it and booked him at the time
Right on. That was one of the worst deliberate challenges I've seen this season.

By his world cup teammate no less, bet he's regretting it now when he can't make it for France.

neel said:
lust overlord said:
Obviously teams are going to take a physical approach trying to compete with us, it's a legitimate tactic.Newcastle did this well but some of the "tackles", however, went too far.
Pleasing to see the lads stand up to it.
Kolarov mom.
Referee lost control of the game and should be demoted.
I thought he was brave enough to take decision....he could have played safe and no one would have complaint if he would have given it....but them pressure by new castle got to him...would be bit harsh to call for his demotion

Not just the disallowed goal but the over the top challenges he let go in the 2nd half. He was scared of Newcatle and their fans
2nd half. He's shit anyway and shouldn't be in the job anyday of the week. IMO.

taconinja said:
OB1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Kolarov was the best man on the pitch by a country mile today.

Great delivery, consistently gets his body across the defender and that block at the end was wonderful to see.

What a progression he had made.

I am amazed that he is now my first choice for LB.

He definitely made the challenge of the game.
Took some balls to do it too where he made the challenge. He misses slightly and it's a penalty they likely score and then we draw instead of win.

He is not afraid to put his foot in in the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.