Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

OB1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Kolarov was the best man on the pitch by a country mile today.

Great delivery, consistently gets his body across the defender and that block at the end was wonderful to see.

What a progression he had made.

I am amazed that he is now my first choice for LB.

He definitely made the challenge of the game.
Took some balls to do it too where he made the challenge. He misses slightly and it's a penalty they likely score and then we draw instead of win.

paphos-mcfc said:
argyle said:
Pellegrini says Nasri has suspected medial ligament injury.

Fuck.

That's Samir out for the rest of the season then. Dirty twats.[/quote

No, if medial ligament only with no damage to the ACL then between 2 to 8 weeks generally.

I pray that that is the extent so he can be in the world cup squad.

Obviously teams are going to take a physical approach trying to compete with us, it's a legitimate tactic.Newcastle did this well but some of the "tackles", however, went too far.
Pleasing to see the lads stand up to it.
Kolarov mom.
Referee lost control of the game and should be demoted.

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
mayo31 said:
The linesman is right to flag offside, the ref has to decide if the player is interfering.

At first he did not think that, then he spoke with the linesman and gave offside on the basis of offside. That is his mistake here.

But i think it was either Shankley or Clough who said, if a player is on the pitch he is interfering

Fuck them anyway, geordie tossers.

Don't know what Pardue is whining about if a ball comes through a gaggle of players 3 of which are opposing players standing offside and they obscure the flight of the ball so that the keeper is at a disadvantage they are interfering with play.......END OF !

Do you know what I think their disallowed goal should stood, but fuck them how many times has it happened to us.

A comment on the Radio commentary was that "Garcia hasn't put a foot wrong since he came on - with Newcastle resorting to an Alladyce route-one Garcia is patrolling the "D" and heading everything away -meat and drink to him".
Well played Jerry.

Phew.

Ref shit out in the section and half. Another day we could have been beaten or held to a point.

Silva seemed to forget how to kick a ball for the first 20 mins of the second half.

The hate boys Kolarov and Dzeko both had great games.

Hope Nasri and Yaya are ok.

lust overlord said:
Obviously teams are going to take a physical approach trying to compete with us, it's a legitimate tactic.Newcastle did this well but some of the "tackles", however, went too far.
Pleasing to see the lads stand up to it.
Kolarov mom.
Referee lost control of the game and should be demoted.
I thought he was brave enough to take decision....he could have played safe and no one would have complaint if he would have given it....but them pressure by new castle got to him...would be bit harsh to call for his demotion

Yaya's back spasms and Dzeko's calf inury added to Samir's potential season ending injury and it was a tough day at the office.

Great win but its come at a big cost.

Jovetic and Rodwell really need to step up now.

Injuries are all that can stop our progress it seems now.

80s Shorts said:
paphos-mcfc said:
argyle said:
Pellegrini says Nasri has suspected medial ligament injury.

Fuck.

That's Samir out for the rest of the season then. Dirty twats.[/quote

No, if medial ligament only with no damage to the ACL then between 2 to 8 weeks generally.

I pray that that is the extent so he can be in the world cup squad.

Wouldn't be suprised if both knees werent damaged, he fell awkwardly on the other that could have damaged tendons and ligaments (hoping there's no movement of the kneecap) ... i'm expecting him to be out for 2-3 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.