Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

Surely if a player is in an offside position and he moves out of the way of the ball(which would have hit him) this must be interfering with play..if hed not moved then the ball would have hit him and not gone in and he would have then been flagged for offside..

Right decision imo.

Kompany and Demi fucking magnificent, absolute rocks at the back. Today has proved yet again the passion and commitment of our "mercenaries".

Also, Newcastle are full of talentless fucks who have to foul and appeal every decision to mask their dire performances.

OB1 said:
taconinja said:
OB1 said:
I am amazed that he is now my first choice for LB.

He definitely made the challenge of the game.
Took some balls to do it too where he made the challenge. He misses slightly and it's a penalty they likely score and then we draw instead of win.

He is not afraid to put his foot in in the box.
True. Ice water runs in his veins.

Proud of the players today. You're not always going to have a great game and precision especially in regards to passing, but that mentality they showed... they're winners. That's a performance of champions.

samharris said:
Surely if a player is in an offside position and he moves out of the way of the ball(which would have hit him) this must be interfering with play..if hed not moved then the ball would have hit him and not gone in and he would have then been flagged for offside..

Right decision imo.

Wishful thinking Sam! Nothing wrong with the goal whatsoever. Hugely amusing that we benefited though! :)

Just back from match. I live near Newcastle. Getting shit from locals by text. Just said " you had moral high ground at half time and no moral ground by end of match. Classless. The team that tried to play football today won. All sorts of stuff off the ball too. I was in with Newcastle supporters who were booing Nasari off . Any respect I have had now gone. Referee bottled it. End of story.

samharris said:

Right decision imo.

If he doesn't move, the ball hits him and doesn't go in. Surely he became active as soon as he dodged out of the way ?

sincere condolences to Gornik Daze I hope that we go on to win the league in memory of your dad the team battled really well today and your old fella would have been proud of them I don't know you but my heart goes out to you

Exeter Blue I am here said:
samharris said:

Right decision imo.

Wishful thinking Sam! Nothing wrong with the goal whatsoever. Hugely amusing that we benefited though! :)

Im glad it was a legit goal,,them cheating thugs deserve their fat bellied wayaye man fucking fans..

stony said:
samharris said:

Right decision imo.

If he doesn't move, the ball hits him and doesn't go in. Surely he became active as soon as he dodged out of the way ?

its similiar to throwing a dummy , he feigned to go for the ball then got out of the way , its interfering with play

Seem to remember Newcastle getting a decision and goal at the 'other place' last season, when Cisse was in an offside position. Sure Pardew will mention it as cancelling out today's. Well, maybe not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.