Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

the ref ruined the game , if he had given the goal , we would have stepped up a gear , and taken them to the cleaners .At least the geordies can drown the sorrows in brown ale , they can discuss who has the biggest chip on their shoulder ,before they have to sign-on in the morning (or make another nissan) geordie wakners

He also strongly disagrees with Alan Pardew’s assertion that Chiekh Tiote’s first-half piledriver should have stood.

“Of course it should have been disallowed,” Pellegrini declared.

“It was an offside goal – it’s very simple. The referee made the right decision.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/January/Newcastle-v-City-Manuel-Pellegrini-post-match-reaction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... h-reaction</a>

An excellent result and one that wins titles in my opinion. A few big stars slightly off the pace but when the going got tough every City player put a shift in and stood up to be counted. Kolorov for me as man of the match, just shading it from Demichelis and Kompany. I thought Edin was very impressive in the first half.

Fingers crossed for Samir but it really doesn't look good.

Well played City.

Vital win in difficult circumstances. we can't always prevail by classy football -especially with pumped-up barcodes high on righteous indignation bawled on by their insulting motormouth manager.Obviously a shame about Samir Nasri taken out by an appalling double foul by the thug Mbanga- Mbiwa. He should've been sent off and Cabaye too.
Our best defensive performance of the season - two great saves from Joe Hart, one great block from Aleks Kolarov and a succession of powerful defensive headers from Demich.VK and Zaba as solid as ever.
While the classless Cockney Pardew could only snarl and yell, MP kept cool to oversee a fine rearguard action and a late clincher to put the barcodes firmly in their place.

GornikDaze said:
Lost my dad yesterday - 83 years a blue. He would have been well happy with that result. Well played boys and thanks for bringing a smile and a tear at the end of a tough weekend. Now go and win the league for him. CTID

So sorry for your loss Blue..

Them clouds have the best seat in the house for him and all the other dearly departed Blues..My mums designated tea lady.

God Bless.

Did the geordie simpletons not think to boo Gouffran for being a lazy fuck and not getting back into an onside position? Thought not!

LoveCity said:
Anyone have a GIF of Negredo's 'offside' goal in the 4-0? Time to shut up some Geordies.

I remember that - neggers "first goal for City" and it was chalked off. Swings and roundabouts Magpies """"

Very strange game. After an early goal I really thought we would have settled, broke up play and created a few more chances. However lots of misplaced passes gave them far too many opportunities. Their goal maybe should have stood. After that ref lost the plot! Second half Garcia had a great game. They should think themselves lucky to finish with 11! Fair play to MDM had a good game today. Negrado goal summed up a great hard fought win. Hope Samir is ok. (First post. Mcfc fan for 30 yrs)

I am working in Newcastle at the moment and managed to get a ticket in the Leazes end just below the City fans.

It was great to hear them singing and it took some effort not to celebrate when City scored.

It is a shame that we could not have scored again earlier to take the sting out of the game.

There were a few home fans around me who clapped Samir off but an equal amount were booing.

I feel sorry for the Geordies having to watch that cr*p - some were saying it was the best they played this season!

We are so lucky that the Sheikh chose City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.