Newcastle Vs City post match thread

Not fully fit, not fully firing but well in control but with a niggling doubt until our second.

Saw the last 10 mins of dippers and they looked all over the place. We looked well ahead of them.

razman said:
Luck95 said:
razman said:
big news

@IanCheeseman 19s

Pellegrini just told me Dzeko close to new deal (sounds done to me)he admitted Nastasic & @MicahRichards might leave this month #mcfc

i would rather see Nasty ahead of boyata in our team all year long, so would sad to see Nasty go

i think city got cornered into offering boyata a new contracting as he was counting as home grown

in any case , if we sell nastasic , hope we have a buy back clause
Agreed. Can't see Dedryck getting anywhere near the first team in any significant game (unless we get an outbreak of the Bubonic plague at Carrington).

razman said:
big news

@IanCheeseman 19s

Pellegrini just told me Dzeko close to new deal (sounds done to me)he admitted Nastasic & @MicahRichards might leave this month #mcfc
How nice for Ian to tag Micah's account with that tweet, I'm sure he'll love reading that when it pops up on his phone.

This week end has shut a few people up.

As far as I am concerned, only City have ACTUALLY strengthened their squad.

Chelsea have bought 2 very good players, but they have got rid of Luis, Lampard, Demba Ba and Cole, so I would argue they are back where they started at best.

Liverpool have sold a Bentley Continental and bought 5 Ford Fiestas.

Arsenal have bought well, but again have lost first team players, so are no better than last year.

City have brought in Sagna (second best right back in England last year) and weakened Arsenal, Mangala, Lampard and Big Willy, without losing a regular first teamer (I am not counting Garcia)

It is not even worth mentioning the swamp dwellers across town as they are no longer a threat!

City to clinch the title with 3 games to spare!

So why are we not allowed to use the vanishing spray from a clear goal scoring position, yet Newcastle get it even on free kicks from out wide?

Solid really..never looked threatened.Delighted for the team and special mention to Clichy and Dzeko.

Just rewatching liverpools title win last season on sky sports 1

Oh wait......

blue b4 the moon said:
Not fully fit, not fully firing but well in control but with a niggling doubt until our second.

Saw the last 10 mins of dippers and they looked all over the place. We looked well ahead of them.

We don't have long to wait until we get a chance to give them a good rogering! Mangala, Zaba and Sergio to start... Have it!

This season WILL NOT be a rerun of 2012-13. The team is very much up for a title defence and the squad is stronger than last season,

Today was always a banana skin given the number of players we had coming back from the World Cup. It's a massive win (time we reclaimed
that word) and I'm feeling very, very confident, Let's see what Chelsea can do tomorrow. Injuries aside they're the only real threat.

cleavers said:
Blue Haze said:
Can we lodge a complaint to the league about Atkinson's selective use of spray? He only used it against us.

Minor point, but you can't adopt rules and only enforce them for your favourite clubs.
His can broke, he had to change it.

Pity Cazorla wasn't there. He could have sprayed it in his face, to get it working again ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.