Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact is we have been off form since the beginning of the season, If last Sundays defeat doesn't get the players going and kick start them into action, then we are in trouble.

I don't fancy finishing runners up when we have the ability to finish above everyone else.

We need to put down a statement of intent in this next game and go through the remaining games in December with wins to pile the pressure on the rags

Ben Arfa NOT likely to play against City ......

suffered a hamstring recurrence apparently.

^^^

Only seen a tweet on this from Lee Ryder from the chronicle who frankly makes the MUEN look like cutting edge journalism. Still wouldnt be the first time we have rushed someone back too soon and they have ended up being out longer.

Pardew said: "His hamstring has a little bit of a problem and we're still trying to get to the bottom of that."

I don't trust managers after seeing Valencia and Cleverley fully fit at weekend.

LoveCity said:
Pardew said: "His hamstring has a little bit of a problem and we're still trying to get to the bottom of that."

I don't trust managers after seeing Valencia and Cleverley fully fit at weekend.

Very wise. If i'm honest i don't think it will make much of a difference one way or the other i still expect you lot to do us comfortably :(

Until kick off and i see otherwise,i fully expect to see Ben Arfa lining up,if he does,he will cause problems as he is a quality player.

This will not be an easy game but i expect a victory.

_______________Hart_____________

Zabba___Lescott____Nasty_____Clichy

__________Yaya___Nasri___________

Mario________Tevez______Silva

__________AgueroOo___________

Tevez City said:

Do you think Mancini will ever play Nasri in a deep-lying role with defensive responsibilities after what we saw on Sunday? No chance. Given Yaya isn't that great defensively we'd basically be offering Newcastle a free pass through our midfield.

LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:

Do you think Mancini will ever play Nasri in a deep-lying role with defensive responsibilities after what we saw on Sunday? No chance. Given Yaya isn't that great defensively we'd basically be offering Newcastle a free pass through our midfield.

Barry is suspended and Milner is not fit yet, so I would prefer to play Nasri as a CM instead of Garcia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.