Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I have just seen this a hundred times before. Teams at the bottom who have been rubbish all season coming alive and playing the game of their season.

I was surprised we beat Chelsea away after PSG in Europe in midweek. Unusual to get a result like that. Chelsea were on the beach. This will be an entirely different game. If we win this one then we are back.
Don't get your reasoning were in form aguero and Kdb are red hot our defence is looking solid and hart is looking focused if we don't beat these we don't deserve4th

Was Pelle right to make these comments? Sounds like he blaming the Pep news on why we not going to win the league?...sorry if already posted...

Read Man City ‏@ReadManCity 34m34 minutes ago
NEWS: Pellegrini admits Guardiola news HAS affected #MCFC. http://bit.ly/1SM6TwF #MCFC

CgRpY3wWsAQIX7N.jpg

0 retweets0 likes

Think we will counter attack them to death. They need to win, let them come onto us and we can hit them hard on the break. Fancy us winning this 3-1!
Hit them on the break, no point in defending on the half way line, all that dose is cause congestion in the oppo half, Newcastle need the win, City should bide there time, no rush like.

---------------Hart
Zab--Kompany--Otamendi--Clichy
-------Fernando-Fernandinho
--------Navas-Sterling-Delph
--------------Kelechi

KDB and Aguero on the bench. Are we going to keep playing KDB and Aguero game after game when the CL is coming up.

Put them on the bench and bring them on if needed.

We're asking for trouble if we run them into the ground with the CL semi-finals coming up. One game a week, and use the squad.
So you convince yourself that a defeat is inevitable and then you drop our three best (fit) attacking players? The mind boggles.

Must win game as United have a pretty piss easy run in compared to us, wouldn't like to go into the southampton game which is in between the cl matches needing a win.

Same team as sunday I would have thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.