Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can bet your boots that Kun will want to play to be top scorer...especially now the diving Vardy is banned for a game...

I know, but it's still fair to say that the period you don't want to be playing teams battling relegation is in the closing weeks of the season. Fulham, Sunderland, Leicester, WBA all looked dead and buried in recent seasons and then played like men possessed for the closing weeks.

Maybe Newcastle will collapse under the pressure, but give them some hope and they will cling on to it.

You can only play relegation threatened teams at the end of the season, they're not threatened with it at the start. And as for your comment earlier in the thread that Norwich v Sunderland was the best game of the weekend I don't know where to start.
Drop Aguero as he's finding his best form is another ridiculous comment, I can't make my mind up whether you're just clueless or a wum.
You certainly need to lighten up, City to smash these by 4/5 on Tuesday.

I can't believe some are saying rest Kun and KDB. We need to finish as high in the table as possible, keep winning and see what happens to the other teams up there with us, who knows what could happen. Some have even left out Toure from their teams after what he did to the geordies when we won the league. As for bringing on Kompany for a run out late on, remember what happened last time we tried that? Came on and lasted 9 minutes, what if he was our third sub and the same happened? Better to start him and take him off than risk playing with ten men. Between now and the end we should play our best and strongest 11 in every game, there aren't that many left between now and the Champions League final!

I'm going out on a limb here and don't care if anyone thinks this statement is a jinx.
Anytime is a good time to play Newcastle. I watched their game yesterday and they are shit.
How they won 3 - 0 is one of football's great mysteries ;-)

Just watched Palace V Arse. Palace were absolutely shocking but still managed to get a point off Le Arse. Afraid there are still no gimmies

You can only play relegation threatened teams at the end of the season, they're not threatened with it at the start. And as for your comment earlier in the thread that Norwich v Sunderland was the best game of the weekend I don't know where to start.
Drop Aguero as he's finding his best form is another ridiculous comment, I can't make my mind up whether you're just clueless or a wum.
You certainly need to lighten up, City to smash these by 4/5 on Tuesday.

I think more insecure than anything. It must be his coping strategy

I can't believe some are saying rest Kun and KDB. We need to finish as high in the table as possible, keep winning and see what happens to the other teams up there with us, who knows what could happen. Some have even left out Toure from their teams after what he did to the geordies when we won the league. As for bringing on Kompany for a run out late on, remember what happened last time we tried that? Came on and lasted 9 minutes, what if he was our third sub and the same happened? Better to start him and take him off than risk playing with ten men. Between now and the end we should play our best and strongest 11 in every game, there aren't that many left between now and the Champions League final!

Absolutely agree. Rotation only to cover injuries. The team are starting to play really well and will want to be part of every game

Just watched Palace V Arse. Palace were absolutely shocking but still managed to get a point off Le Arse. Afraid there are still no gimmies

Oh i know. Just don't get the Bulling up of Newcastle. Even if they're bang at it, i still expect us to be too good for them.
That's not meaning to be arrogant. Also most times we have a shit record against someone (Liverpool), it gets bought up.
Why's no one bringing up all the stats and facts that favour us. Because this is one team we DO KNOW how to beat.

Will be a tough game. They are fighting for their Premier League lives. The more open the game, the better for us I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.