Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal were also gash that's why they only got a point play half as good as yesterday and we get the 3 points

I was simply pointing out that no matter how shit any team is playing, they are still capable of pulling a rabbit out of the hat. I think your comment of only having to play half as good is a little of an exaggeration though. Full strength team and play with the commitment and confidence of late and we should take the points comfortably

I was simply pointing out that no matter how shit any team is playing, they are still capable of pulling a rabbit out of the hat. I think your comment of only having to play half as good is a little of an exaggeration though. Full strength team and play with the commitment and confidence of late and we should take the points comfortably

I understand that and agree with you. Newcastle are shit, though ;-)

Maybe but I'm ultra confident as long they are commited as u say!

would go with the Fernando-Dinho-Toure midfield to start. I don't trust Yaya in a two man midfield twice in four days no matter how shit the opposition.

Think we will counter attack them to death. They need to win, let them come onto us and we can hit them hard on the break. Fancy us winning this 3-1!

If we do play yesterdays team - minus Nasri - who would any of you put in - in place of Nasri ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.