Mangala
Kolarov

Fernando
Yaya

Navas
De Bruyne

Sterling

Bony/Nacho
That's more the team for Stoke I'd say, play Silva instead of DeBruyne on Tuesday and play Aguero but rest him at the weekend. Play Clichy and Sagna then they get a week off as well..

That's more the team for Stoke I'd say, play Silva instead of DeBruyne on Tuesday and play Aguero but rest him at the weekend. Play Clichy and Sagna then they get a week off as well..

Aguero looks like he's running himself into the ground, I'm worried a fifth match in 2 weeks will prove the breaking point. Zaba only played 70 minutes against the chavs, Clichy is injured as is Silva the last we heard. Also, I'd rather play the starting back 5 for Madrid against stoke to give them another 90 minutes together before the game rather than changing a couple of players going into the Madrid game. Kev is a natural fit lad, he needs minutes at the moment more than rested, I'd give him an hour.

Preferable to put players like Aguero on the bench Saturday and give him a full week's rest to Real Madrid.

With the need for top 4 we cannot risk not playing them in both and Newcastle is the one where we are likely to need full strength.

We should be able to rest a couple v Stoke at home with them on the bench in case Stoke are really that fussed.

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Clichy
Fernando
Yaya
De Bruyne
Silva
Navas
Aguero

Don't think it will be easy with rafas tactics but that team should have enough to win the game.

---------------Hart
Zab--Kompany--Otamendi--Clichy
-------Fernando-Fernandinho
--------Navas-Sterling-Delph
--------------Kelechi

KDB and Aguero on the bench. Are we going to keep playing KDB and Aguero game after game when the CL is coming up.

Put them on the bench and bring them on if needed.

We're asking for trouble if we run them into the ground with the CL semi-finals coming up. One game a week, and use the squad.

Glad your not manager. Minimal changes, get the game won and then make subs.

Clichy/Nasri confirmed out?

I reckon a reasonable amount of rotation from what I saw in Pellegrini's comments. Can't see this being an easy win given Newcastles last result, would take 3 points in any shape or form.

Every time I've watched us at St James' we've won, hoping for the same again - scrappy 2-1 win will do me.

Preferable to put players like Aguero on the bench Saturday and give him a full week's rest to Real Madrid.

With the need for top 4 we cannot risk not playing them in both and Newcastle is the one where we are likely to need full strength.

We should be able to rest a couple v Stoke at home with them on the bench in case Stoke are really that fussed.

Clueless is managing Stoke, he'll be fussed.

If Newcastle come at us, fine. We will pick them off on the counter attack.

Be confident but not complacent.

We have the quality to win & the desire. I think we will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.