Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if he is to play against Real Madrid he needs games under his belt. Defence still looks dodgy with Otamendi going to ground too much.

Yeah I hear what ur saying I'd hopefully look to bring kompany on for the last 30 minutes or so wouldn't throw him straight in especially as we're playing away and now they have Benitez, but they are bobbins Newcastle should be interesting to see.

Can't begin to understand how people are even thinking about leaving out Kun. He looks as hungry as fuck. He's on fire, anyone can see it. Play him, get it won, then bring on Kelechi by all means at about the sixty minute mark if necessary. Same for KDB. With these two playing the way they are, we win it if the back line holds (you never, ever know with them, even against Newcastle…) We need those points. Depending on today's result at the Arse, we're going for third place and automatic qualification now.

Do we no why and lenght of time out last thing we need is to lose clichy

Nasri tight muscle which is why he was subbed. Clichy has pulled a back muscle. Manager didn't sound too concerned with either so i'd assume they may be back for Stoke.

I hope so. It's just really bad timing to play Newcastle, or Sunderland at this moment. This is their biggest ever game. Lose and I think they are relegated

I'm going out on a limb here and don't care if anyone thinks this statement is a jinx.
Anytime is a good time to play Newcastle. I watched their game yesterday and they are shit.
How they won 3 - 0 is one of football's great mysteries ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.