Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Newcastle come at us, fine. We will pick them off on the counter attack.

Be confident but not complacent.

We have the quality to win & the desire. I think we will win.

Yep. Newcastle have to win and in a way that plays into our hands. Stoke and Lesley will be well up for the fans and will set up to frustrate us, they're also a much better side.

Arse have Sunderland coming up so equals out.
I know, but it's still fair to say that the period you don't want to be playing teams battling relegation is in the closing weeks of the season. Fulham, Sunderland, Leicester, WBA all looked dead and buried in recent seasons and then played like men possessed for the closing weeks.

Maybe Newcastle will collapse under the pressure, but give them some hope and they will cling on to it.

I know, but it's still fair to say that the period you don't want to be playing teams battling relegation is in the closing weeks of the season. Fulham, Sunderland, Leicester, WBA all looked dead and buried in recent seasons and then played like men possessed for the closing weeks.

Maybe Newcastle will collapse under the pressure, but give them some hope and they will cling on to it.
Yes don't disagree mind you the league isn't mathematically over and our players need to think like that.

Yes don't disagree mind you the league isn't mathematically over and our players need to think like that.
It was great result at Chelsea, but it looked like a pre-season game compared to the Norwich Sunderland game. There might have been some great periods of passing but it was played with very little commitment. I hope City's players realise what it's going to be like at SJP. We need an early goal to deflate them and take the heat out of the game

We've got to beat them pretty easily, they are awful. One (pretty lucky) win against an equally awful Swansea side who have nothing left to play for doesn't change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.