Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is talk of both you and Liverpool p[laying weakened team against Newcastle this week. How would you feel if that was the case especially as you might well need to finish third to qualify for the Champions League, if Liverpool win the Europa League.

For the record I want you to field a full team and beat Newcastle by at least two goals.

There is talk of both you and Liverpool p[laying weakened team against Newcastle this week. How would you feel if that was the case especially as you might well need to finish third to qualify for the Champions League, if Liverpool win the Europa League.

For the record I want you to field a full team and beat Newcastle by at least two goals.

Injuries aside mate, we will pick a very strong side as we always do in league games and we need to win the game its that simple.

Liverpool I have no idea?

Injuries aside mate, we will pick a very strong side as we always do in league games and we need to win the game its that simple.

Liverpool I have no idea?
Glad to hear that.

Look forward to getting to your place next season then! Its been a while last time I was at a City game it was Main Road!

Hart
Zabba Mangala VK Kolorov
Nando Dinho
Navas Toure KDB
Aguero

Get OTA in for VK at some point
possibly Sterling in for Navas as well; or move KDB to central and sub Sterling in for Yaya

Hart
Zabba Mangala VK Kolorov
Nando Dinho
Navas Toure KDB
Aguero

Get OTA in for VK at some point
possibly Sterling in for Navas as well; or move KDB to central and sub Sterling in for Yaya

I think putting Kev out wide to simply accommodate Yaya is not a great move. He and Kun are very much on the same wavelength and that partnership with Kev in the middle should be encouraged to thrive further. That begs the question, should Yaya be on the bench again though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.