News Conference

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Cheltblue said:
Dont you think a policy of buying only players who are fit would alleviate the problem he will now face on Saturday?

Weren't Toure, Adebayor, Barry, Tevez and Taylor fit when we signed them ?

(Ok tevez had a bruised heel but it was stated that had it been something he picked up in the season he would have had a jab and played, we were resting it when he slipped in the shower aggrevating it further)

haha indeed, but Hughes bought RSC and Adebayor to act as target men as this is a system he has preferred to play before and Adebayor was bought as a result of RSC injuries being longer than originally expected, which imo is no surprise at all.

Cheltblue said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Weren't Toure, Adebayor, Barry, Tevez and Taylor fit when we signed them ?

(Ok tevez had a bruised heel but it was stated that had it been something he picked up in the season he would have had a jab and played, we were resting it when he slipped in the shower aggrevating it further)

haha indeed, but Hughes bought RSC and Adebayor to act as target men as this is a system he has preferred to play before and Adebayor was bought as a result of RSC injuries being longer than originally expected, which imo is no surprise at all.
lol i cant believe you think Adebayor was bought as backup to RSC.

a disaster?

OH NO, we will have to play one of the following:

Bellamy Tevez

Robinho Tevez

Tevez Bellamy

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Cheltblue said:

oh yeah cus Tevez, RSC, Robby, Adebayor, Bellamy, were all bought for the starting line-up.

RSC and Adebayor will not play together unless other injuries force it.

Cheltblue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

oh yeah cus Tevez, RSC, Robby, Adebayor, Bellamy, were all bought for the starting line-up.

RSC and Adebayor will not play together unless other injuries force it.
front three of robinho, Adebayor, Tevez with Bellamy, RSC and Benjani as cover with SWP and Petrov playing there from time to time is not hard to work out mate

It willl be Bellamy and Robinho starting up front if Adebayor is injured. I cant see Tevez starting hes only had 20 minutes football since the end of last season.

------------------Bellamy----------------

-----------------Robinho----------------

Petrov---Ireland---Dejong----Barry

Bridge---Dunne---Toure---Richards

-----------------Given-------------------

Subs : Taylor, Zabs, Nedum, Weiss, SWP, Tevez, Ethu

Can still see Adabayor being fit though hopefully. The press keep saying we have 10 forwards I cant see them can you ?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
waspish said:
I'd settle for a draw at blackburn Now!
adebayor is not ruled out FFS

Hey a lot of top four sides go there and only get a draw plus our record there is about 2 win in 20 games or something look I'd love us to win 1-4 am just saying a draw is not a disaster

dannyboy91uk said:
Talked about the International friendlies and injuries. Carlos Tevez is looking in good shape and could be available for the weekend had some good training this week, Craig Bellamy has been doing light training and Adebayor has a slight groin injury. Roque Santa Cruz the usual media reports he should be back in September, no updates on Joleon Lescott and Hughes said he wants to strengthen the defence if he can or he'll go with what we've got which will be a disaster.

did he say it would be a disaster or are you saying YOU THINK it would be a disaster? FFS could some of our fans and posters on here stop being so negative and pessimistic? THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT, THE FUTURE IS SKY BLUE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.