Next Captain

Never been a leader imo, Wenger preferring Fabregas (who's not much cop as captain either) to him should tell you everything. I was surprised when he was announced as your captain, thought Barry or Given would have been better choices myself.

I still love Kolo though, and have absolutely nothing against him. Fantastic bloke with great heart who always gave his best in an Arsenal shirt.

De Jong is sometimes subbed when we need creative players on though. You don't really sub your captain when you need a goal, that's why a center back or goalkeeper is a good choice.

i did say vinnie on an earlier thread before the summer break ended, he isn't an automatic choice now though and that is the problem. i read on thread here that vinnie has publicly said he doesn't like playing cb (i would like him there myself) well if that's the case, i think ndj pips him in the role of dm/enforcer.

Do you think it's time for a new captain, Toure seems very quiet, just wondering if his concentration is effected by him thinking about defensive duties, I'd be happy with De Jong or Tevez having the responsibility of captain

brummie blue said:
Do you think it's time for a new captain, Toure seems very quiet, just wondering if his concentration is effected by him thinking about defensive duties, I'd be happy with De Jong or Tevez having the responsibility of captain

Tevez can barely speak the lingo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.