Next Captain

De Jong seems like an obvious choice. I don't know why Toure got the job in the first place.

Talked about this with a mate yersterday after the game and i dont agree with the choice of Toure as captain mainly because he is a new signing. Then i thought who could we give it to and the only players that i considered where Given and De Jong. Ireland cant get it as Hughes wont play him for some reason and hed rather stick with an underperforming Barry, SWP is not captain material, Ned doesnt play enough, Richards just no! and then that just leaves Bellers and Robinho. If Bellers was captain id think the FA would change the rule where only captains can speak to them as they wouldnt want him challening everything and moaning and Robinho can barely speak English and the way he drifts in and out of games i dont think anyone with a brain would give him the armband. My choice would be Given as he is a guaranteed starter and has the experience needed because he captained Newcastle a few times and also Ireland

Given. Gota be given. Can we not clone him four times and have a complete given back line? That would sort out our defensive troubles I would of thought. With the money our boys have got you'd think we'd be able to research it and make it happen!?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I always thought Roy Paul was the last decent captain.

M
I agree even though I am to young to have ever witnessed him(if my grandad said so then good enough for me)

Ohh Curly whirly was alright

i personally think either bellamy or barry should be given the captaincy, nothing against toure or anything buts hes just not vocal enough to lead the team i honestly think without the pressure of captaincy he could organise the defence better and get on with his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.