Next Captain

Neville the rat boy said:
Rammy Blue said:
take it you don't watch us much then?

No i think hes been steady,i did not say he was the rock at the heart of our defence or anything like that.

if your definition of "steady" is equivalent to my definition of "woeful" then we are singing from same hymn sheet.

;)

Rammy Blue said:
Hes been steady since returning from the african cup

He's been utter poo. The only time you really see him do anything is when he puts his head in his arms when opposition score again.

Kompany for me as captain and centre back, hopefully he'll be back against bin dippers!

Playing alongside Lescott, with Richards and Bridge as full backs.

Rammy Blue said:

No i think hes been steady,i did not say he was the rock at the heart of our defence or anything like that.

He has been consistent, to be fair.

He's consistently lost every aeriel battle.

He's consistently not marked tightly enough.

and he's consistently been one of our worse performers.

A player that will play if he is fit, Tevez, ore Barry,
De Jong and Bellamy will always be Captains on the pitch.

I were a little annoyed by the appointment of Toure in the first place.

If Kompany and Lescott are both fit and Toure plays, then in my opinion its definately because he is captain and nothing else. I can see it, along with thousands more.

If it were down to me i'd take it off him and tell him he's got to win the captaincy back.

Id really like to see Lescott captain (he will be a outstanding player for us) or maybe Kompany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.