Next Captain

tevezskeen said:
lescott and kompany were solid today, toure out. so the new captain?
barry? given? vieira? bellamy? tevez even?
it looks like given because he is currently vice captain but i think it should be barry or tevez

kompany should be new captain. i feel lescott is ready to show his worth but prefers playing alongside kompany. unfortunately, kolo has been a disapointment both as a defender and a captain. time to cut our losses and stick with a back four of....................

richards kompany lescott bridge

that should do it.

citykev28 said:
tevezskeen said:
it looks like given because he is currently vice captain but i think it should be barry or tevez

kompany should be new captain. i feel lescott is ready to show his worth but prefers playing alongside kompany. unfortunately, kolo has been a disapointment both as a defender and a captain. time to cut our losses and stick with a back four of....................

richards kompany lescott bridge

that should do it.

zab played brilliant today so don't think we should just drop him, give him a couple more games at right back, but yeah the rest seems the correct thing to do. aside from being dirty bastards liverpool struggled to get in behind us today.

tevezskeen said:

Not sure about Tevez as captain[well not until he learns to speak English!]------Agree about Kompany and Lescott beimg solid.---and think Kompany is the best central defender on our books.[and should be captain]

Very impressive defensive showing, Lescott and Kompany should definitely be the first choice pairing. I'd rather have Micah at right back but Zab had such a good game today he deserves to keep his place.

Hopefully we can avoid injuries and keep the same back four for more than one game, it's not helping that we have to change it round constantly.

blue_soundwave said:
Very impressive defensive showing, Lescott and Kompany should definitely be the first choice pairing. I'd rather have Micah at right back but Zab had such a good game today he deserves to keep his place.

Hopefully we can avoid injuries and keep the same back four for more than one game, it's not helping that we have to change it round constantly.

i understand about zab having a good game but so did ibrahim while he was on and i wouldn't start him at stoke. just think richards has been getting back to his best lately.

citykev28 said:
blue_soundwave said:

i understand about zab having a good game but so did ibrahim while he was on and i wouldn't start him at stoke. just think richards has been getting back to his best lately.

Eh? I'm not having a go at the lad, because he's young & I think his manager dropped him in it today by putting a lad with nil premier league experience into arguably our biggest game of the season, but if you think he had a good game, I have no idea what you were watching! He was awful to non-existent!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.