Next Captain

vonksbignose said:
citykev28 said:
i understand about zab having a good game but so did ibrahim while he was on and i wouldn't start him at stoke. just think richards has been getting back to his best lately.

Eh? I'm not having a go at the lad, because he's young & I think his manager dropped him in it today by putting a lad with nil premier league experience into arguably our biggest game of the season, but if you think he had a good game, I have no idea what you were watching! He was awful to non-existent!

can't have been awful and non-existant. he either did things wrong or didn't do anything. i was struggling with live feed so your opinion is more valid than mine as you were there mate. just what i saw (admittedly a bit stop start on the old lap-top) he seemed alright. my point is that because zab has had one good game (and i quite like him), doesn't mean that he should stay in the team. start him at stoke by all means but have micah in mind for those robbing bastards at the bridge.

Kompany and Lescott as a pairing aND kompany with the armband please,

back 4 was fantastic today, much approved, glad mancini dropped Toure aswell, Bridge was a bit off today at times, his passing in the second half was appauling, apart from that he defended alright, lescott was the best defender today for me.

Vincent needs to be wearing the band, he missed a trick v utd when Ferdinand was giving Bellamy plenty...Ferdinand needed straightening and Bellamy needed telling he's forgot he takes the corners...they got the better of us just there and scored very shortly after if my memory serves me well. Situations like that call for someone to interject, an outfield player with plenty about them. Vincent also praises his teamates accordingly....something he's done since he first arrived.

LongsightM13 said:
Probably need Micah's aerial strength at Stoke. Harsh on Zab, but probably needs to be done

Have to agree, did you notice against us in the league game @ stoke they played 4 natural centre backs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.