Next Captain

Something I saw in the MEN struck me as very interesting.

5 minutes before the game apparently Vinny asked everyone to leave the changing room including the manager. He then had a talk to the players.

I would love to know what he said. Now that's leadership.

Didsbury Dave said:

5 minutes before the game apparently Vinny asked everyone to leave the changing room including the manager. He then had a talk to the players.

Thought the same - and been an advocate of his from day one, like oli reid in gladiator tells old maximus 'entertain the crowd and they will take you into its bosom'

He has been the consummate pro from the off and it is 'mancini' who has turned him into one of the best central defenders in Europe.

Didsbury Dave said:

Gives me goosepimples that ..... gladiatorish ...... "whatever comes out of those gates,we have a better chance if we stick together!!"

Player of the season.

Recent OSC meeting ..qu to Joe Hart ..who 's your first name on the team sheet? answer ..."Vincent".

I get the sense like many others that Carlos will sod off in the summer. Hope not.

However to have a player who is as intelligent, well spoken, elegant and admired as much as 'King Vincent of Belgium' to take over the captaincy is bloody marvellous.

Add to that having Nigel 'mad dog' De Jong as his right hand man and enforcer the vice captaincy is sorted too. Two players I would love to see finish there careers at City.

Watch the first minute or so of this and just look how intimidated Vidic is as VK stands there looking like an absolute beast! He is just phenomenal in every single way and has to be the captain for the next 5 years. I'm sure it would have been him that wanted to do the Poznan as at Hamburg they do a similar thing every time they win.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highlights/SF-City-v-United-extended-highlights" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highl ... highlights</a>

this! kompany as capitin and de jong as vice captin!

mcmanus said:
I get the sense like many others that Carlos will sod off in the summer. Hope not.

However to have a player who is as intelligent, well spoken, elegant and admired as much as 'King Vincent of Belgium' to take over the captaincy is bloody marvellous.

Add to that having Nigel 'mad dog' De Jong as his right hand man and enforcer the vice captaincy is sorted too. Two players I would love to see finish there careers at City.

this! i think they will aswell how long have the left on the contracts i would sit them both down in the summer and get them to pen down for another 5 years :)

true blue rising said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'll take that back, then. Lescott did seem to be the one instigating it, though, on the TV pictures that I've watched.

And why bring Tevez into this, out of question?

because its true unlike your posts!!!!! do i need your permission to post about carlos?? NO

-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:21 pm --

Matt Diablo said:
might have something to do with another thread? Got a good life thanks

clearly you have a great life, its the vile shit that you post, your just a tit now do 1

behave.

true blue rising said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'll take that back, then. Lescott did seem to be the one instigating it, though, on the TV pictures that I've watched.

And why bring Tevez into this, out of question?

because its true unlike your posts!!!!! do i need your permission to post about carlos?? NO
Okay, don't shout. It was just a question.

Vinny is a born leader. Wanted to see him take the armband for some time and after his showing on Saturday I think he fully deserves it permanently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.