Next Captain

oscarG said:
Kompany will always be our captain and was born a leader. Nobody better to do the job. One poor season does'nt make him a bad captain or player! How many times as he saved us ? they've all had a bad season after the world cup. Lers just Put this season to the back of the mind, get behind him and crack on.

It is second time we have failed to retain the title and by the looks of it we could again be way off the eventual winners even though Chelsea haven't been outstanding themselves.

mosssideblue said:
There is no one currently in the squad who would be an upgade. That is not to say the position might change this summer transfer window though.

I agree with that. It has be seriously looked at during post season. We need fresh ideas.

Robbo. said:
Joe Hart? I can't believe this thread. The fact we didn't lose by more last night was down to poor finishing from Barca than JH's saves. He was lucky last night, that is all.

Lucky? With the one on one chances it is a battle of wits and he came up trumps against three of the best front men in world football.

Robbo. said:
Joe Hart? I can't believe this thread. The fact we didn't lose by more last night was down to poor finishing from Barca than JH's saves. He was lucky last night, that is all.

You're miles better than that Robbo.....Captain ? Maybe not

Lucky last night ?......possibly one of the most idiotic posts I've read on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.