Next Captain

Balti said:
NDJ could do it no question but we give the press another stick to beat us with.

Tevez should be stripped of the captaincy immediately. Can't have a half-hearted mard arse that has handed in a transfer request as our leader.

VK or GB for me.

I think this may be one of the reasons Mancini will go for De Jong, a sort of two fingered salute to the press et al, saying "We don't care what you think, we do things our way here."

kenzie115 said:
I know there's a thread for Vincent Kompany to be the new captain but thought a mod may be able to organise a poll?

Who should be City's captain?

Carlos Tevez
Kolo Toure
Nigel De Jong
Vincent Kompany
Gareth Barry

Vincent Kompany. Leads by example,articulate as well,seems an all round balanced bloke.

NDJ for me and VK vice captain. but really wouldnt mind if it was the other way round tbh. definitely dont want Barry as captain though!

kenzie115 said:
I know there's a thread for Vincent Kompany to be the new captain but thought a mod may be able to organise a poll?

Who should be City's captain?

Carlos Tevez
Kolo Toure
Nigel De Jong
Vincent Kompany
Gareth Barry

There can be only three either Kolo (most likely) or DJ but my fave Vinny.

Van san Kompany for me.

And, regardless of the latest shenannigans, Tevez needs to understand what happens to someone who throws the City skippers arm-band away.

It's not a boomerang you disrespectful little twat. You don't get it back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.