Next England Manager...

BobKowalski said:
citymad said:
Wouldn't be surprised if its Beckham.

Me neither.

You can see the FA thinking 'Well it kind of worked with Klinsmann and the players seem to like Maradona and we haven't tried this really because Keegan didn't count and the press will like it...'

Mind you we could do with some out of the box thinking rather than the usual tired suspects
If that ever happended I would find it difficult to support any England team who had him as a manager.

6851_009.jpg

We desperately need another Steve McClaren.

Once the English bloke fails we can get a foreign manager who will do marginally better but not win the world cup and we can blame it on him for being foreign and get an English manager.

Once that English bloke fails we can get a foreign manager who will do marginally better but not win the world cup and we can blame it on him for being foreign and get an English manager.

And on and on it goes.

Personally, I think us English should learn to play football and then start demanding to win things. Until we address the real problems and not the media spun ones we can perhaps move forward. Until then however it'll remain the same with piss ants waving flags and demanding trophies despite us being the very definition of mediocre.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Once the English bloke fails we can get a foreign manager who will do marginally better but not win the world cup and we can blame it on him for being foreign and get an English manager.

Once that English bloke fails we can get a foreign manager who will do marginally better but not win the world cup and we can blame it on him for being foreign and get an English manager.

And on and on it goes.

Personally, I think us English should learn to play football and then start demanding to win things. Until we address the real problems and not the media spun ones we can perhaps move forward. Until then however it'll remain the same with piss ants waving flags and demanding trophies despite us being the very definition of mediocre.
Looks like our next manager could be managing us from jail.

bluemanc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

And on and on it goes.

Looks like our next manager could be managing us from jail.

Harry Redknapp is all of a sudden seen as being a footballing genius when in reality he's a criminal and Judas twat who has shat on everyone he's ever come into contact with.

Fuck it, I don't really care, let the twat manage England, he'll be sacked for not winning the next major tournament and the tedium will continue.

imo its the players that need to be changed not managers,sven has a decent record as manager and capello, even mcclaren has started to win trophies,and under these three managers the majority of players are still with england,even from sven's time upto now you would expect some sort of improvement in the team when using the same players but basically they have went backwards,a major overhaul is required within the england setup imo...

Not really bothered what the nationality of the next England manager is, just as long as it is someone not afraid to drop some of the "big" names and try something new.

How Capello decided not to take AJ is beyond me.

Don't think it will be Redknapp though if you look at what happened to Venables (who had a similar shady background, allegedly).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.