Next England Manager...

Whoever it is, they gotta be ENGLISH !! How the fuck can you expect a foreign manager who has never even managed in the English league to come in a manager the England team. We need someone who knows how the English play and puts out a team that compliments that style.

Redknapp or Hodgson for me.....although I doubt Harry would leave Spurs just yet, having got them to the CL. He'll want a crack at that first.

And the FA need their arses kicking for offering Capello a new contract BEFORE the World Cup started. They were just asking for things to go tits up by doing that...

0,,10310~3438325,00.jpg

stumpy_mcfc said:
Shay Guevara said:
Hopefully Harry Redknapp

This ^^^^^^

Harry iv`e won one trophy in nearly 30 years of management Rednapp...no thanks ...he and the rest of the cockney mafia (look no further than Terry) is one of the symptoms of whats wrong with England.

An English manager is the way foward now, There was plenty of forgein managers that didnt succeed, The FA really f*cked things up bt giving Capello a new deal before the World Cup, He will now go away with a big pay packet!

BurnCK said:
Whoever it is, they gotta be ENGLISH !! How the fuck can you expect a foreign manager who has never even managed in the English league to come in a manager the England team. We need someone who knows how the English play and puts out a team that compliments that style.

Redknapp or Hodgson for me.....although I doubt Harry would leave Spurs just yet, having got them to the CL. He'll want a crack at that first.

Well, Sven Goran Eriksson did quite well, didn't he?

I agree though that the manager should know "how the english play" and the swedes know that as Sven has showed before. Sven though wasn't used to the english press that grinded him.
Sweden, Portugal and Italy didn't have that kind of moronic press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.