Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should take inspiration from our friends in the neighbouring city of Salford.

What we really need is to get a club legend in to bring the vibes back.

I say give it Goater and to solve the striker problem just re-sign Paul Dickov up front on a two year deal.

Rather he say something like ‘who knows it’s impossible to see into the future’ then to completely rule it out. Perhaps I’m being too precious but I don’t like him basically ruling out Staying for another 5 plus years.

Sometimes get the feeling he feels as though he is doing us a favour being our manager.

Rather he say something like ‘who knows it’s impossible to see into the future’ then to completely rule it out. Perhaps I’m being too precious but I don’t like him basically ruling out Staying for another 5 plus years.

Sometimes get the feeling he feels as though he is doing us a favour being our manager.
He’s our longest serving manager isn’t he? Or close? Some fucking favour that.
Seriously, anybody who still thinks that after all these years needs be wumming at this point.
You’re upset because he hasn’t committed for 10 years? Jesus fucking Christ.

Another 200 games is basically another 5+ years which, I guess was too much to expect. So, maybe he'll renew for another year or two in 2023. But after that, he really will be gone.

I wouldn't rule out him staying for another 5 seasons but he would never commit to it.

It'd be like it's been since his first contract. Unfinished business? oh go on I'll do another 2 years. Nothing else interests him, City still fun? Another 2 years.

I've said this in this thread so many times - even Barcelona, his beloved boyhood club, his home town, where his family were settled, where he had the best club side of all time with whom he was enjoying one of the most successful runs ever, had to wait until May every year for him to sign another 1 year deal.

He just doesn't like to commit.

He came for 3 and will be here 7. If 7 turned into 9, or 10 or 11, I wouldn't be surprised but I also don't expect it.

I wouldn't rule out him staying for another 5 seasons but he would never commit to it.

It'd be like it's been since his first contract. Unfinished business? oh go on I'll do another 2 years. Nothing else interests him, City still fun? Another 2 years.

I've said this in this thread so many times - even Barcelona, his beloved boyhood club, his home town, where his family were settled, where he had the best club side of all time with whom he was enjoying one of the most successful runs ever, had to wait until May every year for him to sign another 1 year deal.

He just doesn't like to commit.

He came for 3 and will be here 7. If 7 turned into 9, or 10 or 11, I wouldn't be surprised but I also don't expect it.

Every year is a bonus as far as I am concerned- love the guy and his football .

He’s our longest serving manager isn’t he? Or close? Some fucking favour that.
Seriously, anybody who still thinks that after all these years needs be wumming at this point.
You’re upset because he hasn’t committed for 10 years? Jesus fucking Christ.
No I’m upset he has practically ruled it out when he could have easily just said something like “Who knows what future holds”. Irrespective of what he thinks I find it slightly disrespectful personally and isn’t helpful when he has 1 year left so next season again will be all about his contract situation.

No I’m upset he has practically ruled it out when he could have easily just said something like “Who knows what future holds”. Irrespective of what he thinks I find it slightly disrespectful personally and isn’t helpful when he has 1 year left so next season again will be all about his contract situation.
Hes done nothing to disrespect the club. That's just silly.

Why would he, we all know he could extend again a bit we all know he won't be here in 65 years. So why fudge an obvious answer.

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.